An Apparent Stanger.

Nats send me whatever I have missed due to my wedding. I want to resume my classes soon.

"Yes, sure. Are you going to attend classes in saree or salwar kameez?"

"Saree maybe..."

"Please Anjali stop it! Neither saree nor salwar."

"Okay, should I go for a sexy bikini?"

"As if you would do it if I say yes?"

"I don't want to be kicked out of college. Don't worry you won't find any vast changes in me."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This is going to be awkward. Highly embarassing! How will I sit in front of my teachers with a heavy paste of vermilion over my head?

I woke up early to prepare myself for the first day at college after marriage. I paired my blue denims with a simple shirt. The vermilion over my forehead is going to receive a lot of attention today.

"Rohan, can you tell me which bus should I board to reach college?"

"By bus it would take atleast two hours to reach that part of Kolkata. I will drop you."

Most of my friends are dropped by their boyfriends. I am going to be dropped by my husband. I am really nervous thinking how will I answer everyone's questions.

The first ride in the car of your husband should have been a romantic one. By my dear husband knows only to concentrate on the road in front. After Holi's incident he is a bit embarassed to face me. Pathetic me! I am happy just with the thought he hugged me, even though the hug wasn't meant for me.

"We heard that you have got married but you didn't post any pictures on instagram?"

"Yes, anjali why didn't you post any pictures?"

"We missed the updates. Tell us all about him."

"Is he as handsome as Christian Grey?"

"Is he as seducing like Edward Cullen?"

"You know what's the secret of a happy married life? Always make your husband apologise for your own faults."

Everyone started giggling.

Admist all of these I noticed someone noticing me from a corner.

"Hii Anjali! Congrats to you."

"Thank you."

It's hypocrisy isn't it?
A person who once taught you the value of attachments, doesn't teach you the way to detach yourself from them. Attachments and love are just like a Chakravyuh, entry into it is easy, but getting out of it alive us just next to impossible.

"Your husband is a lucky man to get you."

"Maybe yes. People have a bad habbit of not taking proper care of the things when they good condition."

He chuckled.
"I hope he takes good care of you."

"Yes, much better than you. "

Suddenly the awkwardness between us deepened, we were like the two like poles of a magnet, whenever we tried to reduce the distance between us, a massive repulsive force pushes us far apart.

"Your ex seems to be not so happy with you", Natasha commented from the back.

"I... I am sorry Anjali."

"You shouldn't be any more."

Classes started and I didn't get a glimpse of him anymore.

He was once the reason of my everything. My favourite hello, and hardest goodbye. I haved moved on. Moved on from our brutal end of journey.

Things didn't turn out to be as difficult as I had predicted. My friends were supportive, nobody said directly on my face that I have married my dead sister's fiancee, though many would be discussing about it at my back.

"Someone send this for you."

" A note?"

"Anjali, I was a coward. I faced you today after almost two years. I know you haven't forgiven me yet. I am really sorry for everything. Wishing you a happy married life. If you want can we be friends?
- Anshul. "

Even without the name I would have understood this handwriting. Rounded letters, most of them flying above the line.

My thoughts were interrupted by Natasha.

"What do you think Rohan loves you?"

Ofcouse not.

"Do you wanna check?"

I don't need to. I know it from my heart.

"Let's do something to make things more clear. Often the heart doesn't understand for whom it's falling."

What's the plan?

"My birthday party. "

And??

"Don't worry I will do the job. Anshul will help me."

"Don't you have anyone else? Why Anshul?"

"I know that philosophers call jealousy the passion of ignoble minds; I am not so sure of it. It goes, I think, with all great love, but not with calm, well-controlled affection. It is so strong, so deep, so bitter; it transforms one, it changes angels into demons."

"In a word, you want to check if Anshul's presence can make Rohan jealous?"

"Yes, sweetheart, you are right."

I am getting more exited for your birthday party!!

"So am I. "

This was a short chapter.
Love you all my readers❤ who never misses my updates 😊😊

Jealousy and possessiveness often depict love in a way words cannot.

Will Rohan feel jealous?
Will Anjali and Natasha's plan succeed?
Will the relation between Anjali and Anshul which has turned bitter become a bit normal?
Will Anjali's past love become an inpediment for her future?
I know this chapter is well written. Hoping to write something spicy, in the upcoming chapters.😉

Lots of love for my readers ❤❤❤
Please vote and comment my friends😊