Some of the Most Beautiful and Meaningful Names of KPOP

So I noticed a lot of you guys are KPOP fans. So I decided to do this chapter where I introduce you to the most beautiful and meaningful names of KPOP!

1. First off we have the former member of T-Ara. Han Areum. Areum/아름  comes from 아름다워 which means "beautiful". Areum alone means "beauty". What a beautiful name... Right?

2. Next up is G-Dragon from BIGBANG whom we have talked about before in the Korean names chapter. We talked about that G-Dragon's real name is Kwon Jiyong/권지용 and Yong/용 means "dragon". Ji sounds lile G and therefore his name became G(Ji/지)-Dragon(yong/용.) = G-Dragon.

3. We also talked about Byun Baekhyun from EXO in the same chapter about names, where we found out that Baekhyun/백현 means "the 100th Prefecture" or "a hundred prefecture".

4. Next we have Moon Byulyi (문별휘) better known as Moonbyul from MAMAMOO. "Byulyi" in Korean means "Constellation" which is a group of stars forming a pattern in space. The difference patterns are named after some mythological figures. Such a beautiful name to have!

5. "True" is another beautiful and meaningful name to have. The oldest member of BTS Jin is lucky to have this name. "Jin/진" means "true". 진실 means "truth" and Jin alone means "true". But don't get confused by the many ways of saying "true" or "truth" in Korean.

6. Red Velvet's member Seulgi is another idol with a beautiful name. Seulgi/슬기 means "Wisdom". What a wise choice to call her Seulgi/슬기.

7. We know a lot od KPOP idols with the name "Taeyang". For example Taeyang from BIGBANG or SF9! Taeyang/태양 meaning "sun" is a really beautiful name! And who doesn't want to be called a sun!?

These were a few names of the many beautiful and meaningful names of kpop. More to come later!

Don't be afraid of suggesting anything you wanna learn! <3