Introduction

This book may contain triggering content that may trigger some people
If you are triggered easily then this book isn't for you

You have been warned.

"Three....two....one-"

"NO NO WAIT!"

"Hmm....exactly what I thought, a little blood, and a little threatening to make the mouse squeak"

"Mr Kim Taehyung- S-Sir....I swear I don't know...I swear I don't know where the necklace is" The male spoke "You sir are bluffing" Taehyung smirked "But I'm gonna kill you anyways, might as well speak now" The male spoke, grabbing his knife, stabbing it into the males kneecap, the male yelled in agonizing pain "The best kind of music I must say....now...You are gonna tell me where this necklace is, or Ill pop your knee off" Taehyung spoke "Unlike you, I don't lie, so start taking, and speak the truth....you lie, I know you've got a lot you don't wanna lose.....Start....Talking" Taehyung spoke, his face cold, firm, he was not lying.

"Okay- okay- last I heard....it was in Wangs office" The male spoke "Wang....why?" Taehyung asked "I'm not sure...he never told anyone" The male spoke "so who....who would he tell that information to?" Taehyung asked "I don't know....He does have a second boss..." The male spoke before gulping "who?" Taehyung asked but the male turned away, that's when Taehyung turned the knife, the mans knee cap moving and bending in ways it shouldn't "Who" The elder spoke

"HOSEOK!" The male spoke "His name is Jung Hoseok- Wangs brother!" The male spoke in pain, that's when Taehyung smirked "Thanks for your time" the elder spoke before shooting the man "And pop goes the mousie" The elder spoke before leaving the building "Lets go men"

"Time to go make a visit to Jung Hoseok and Jung Wang"

The Collapsing One

Book By: Morgan Morrow

All scenes and dialogues aren't real.
The characters personality, words spoken, things done- DO NOT DEFINE THE REAL PEOPLE.

All of this is a fanfiction, meaning none of it but the illness is real.

Thank you.

Summary

In which Jungkook has an illness that causes him to randomly collapse.
He has lost all hope of love, he hated his illness, which made him hate himself.
He feels like his life is his illness, until one day he collapsed in someone's arms.
Little did he know that someone was a gang member of a dark group.
The leader Kim Taehyung.