56. What do you want

I was in my office as usual getting all the work done

I was in my office as usual getting all the work done. It has been a week since I met everyone.

Signing the last document I closed the file and huffed as I stood up and stretched.

"I should really start working out" I said to myself.

I took my coat and made my way out of the office as it was late and as always I forgot to keep track of time.

I opened the door and walked out while I searched for my phone in my purse.

Walking towards the elevator I suddenly looked up and saw that there were no bodyguards with me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and decided to call grandpa to make sure if he had called them for his work.

"Yes darling" He picked up my call in no time.

"Did you ask the guards to take care of some work" I was confused and suddenly I heard my grandpa asking me worriedly" They are not with you"

"No" I gulped nervously and that's when the elevator made the 'ting' sound as I flinched. The call ended.

I sighed in relief when I saw now one in my office but that made me even more scared when I didn't saw the security guard outside.

I pressed the elevator and went to the basement parking. Suddenly my phone rang and with trembling hands I picked it up.

"Hello" I said while looking back and forth all the time. I tried to stay alert but I was so scared that I couldn't think properly.

"Y/n where are you" Jungkook worried tone was heard right after receiving the call.

"Basement parking" I stuttered a bit.

"Baby calm down okay nothing is going to happen to you. I won't let anything happen to you and we're on our way there" Hearing him say that made me even more scared now but I sighed in relief.

I had a gut feeling that something was about to go wrong. I kept walking towards my car when suddenly the lights went out.

I screamed a little as Jungkook asked "What happened!"

"Jeon the lights-" I tried forming a sentence but I stopped when I saw a man standing far away from me.

"The lights what y/n" Jungkook asked in a haste.

"They went out and there's a man" I gulped while I kept looking at the man who was dressed in black.

He is the same man who tried to attack me. I didn't move and he also stayed where he was.

"Y/n is that man moving" I heard Namjoon saying.

"No" I whispered but kept looking at the man.

"But it's the same man who attacked me" I said and heard the guys cursing again.

"Y/n listen to me walked backwards slowly while searching for your car, do you understand me" Namjoon said as I hummed in response.

When I moved backwards my back hit something and I turned around to see another man.

But he was in a suit and his hands in his pocket.His hair was neatly styled and he had a clean shave face. His eyes were black that gave me chills. The aura that he had made me want to run and hide as far away as I could.

He looked at me and smiled with evilness.

"Princess" I heard that man say.

"WHAT THE FU*K" I could hear Jungkook loosing it but I kept looking at the man. He looked at my cellphone but I didn't dare to move.

He took my cellphone from my hand as I froze.

"What should I do now, should I run but what if he has a gun plus the other side is also blocked" I kept thinking and kept looking around to find a exit.

"Well well well if it isn't the great Jeon Jungkook" The man placed the phone on the speaker and spoke in his deep voice.

"What do you want" Jungkook replied rather calmly but I could feel his voice shaking.

"I want y/n" I widened my eyes at his current statement. Jungkook didn't said anything and it was like he would blast any second.

I could hear his heavy breathing.

"And I am taking her" And right after hearing him it was my cue to run as far as I could.

'If only I could get to my car.' The only thing that I kept repeating inside my head like a mantra

I ran as fast as I could but someone pulled my hair and made me fall down. I screamed in pain when my head hit the ground roughly.

"Do Not TOUCH HER" Jungkook said on the cellphone.

"Opps I didn't. But my man sure did" The man who had attacked me earlier held my head as I tried standing up but he kicked me on my stomach which me me cry and scream.

'It hurts so much.'

"Y/n I will come get you don't worry and you fu*ker if I get my hands on you then you won't be able to see the next morning" Jungkook threatened him.

I tried to get up again but failed.

"I must say that your girl is sure a strong one but sadly I have to keep her for myself" With that the man cut the call and crushed the cellphone with his foot.

I was still in a lot of pain as I was holding my stomach. The man grabbed me by my arm and pulled me up.

I groaned. It hurts like hell I think I might pass out any second.

'No y/n stay focused' I kept saying that to myself.

I didn't dare to look at him because I would break down any second. I was so scared I doubt grandpa and Jungkook would make it in time.

I tried to pull away from him but he only tightened his grip on me. I moaned in pain again.

I heard him sigh "Look what you made me do baby I didn't wanted to hurt you but you tried to act smart and see where it got you" He whispered in my ears and the last thing I heard was tyres screeching.

I heard the man cursing as he picked me up and I passed out.