Chapter 56: A Father's Day Special

With Cynthia now gaining positive attention from the hotel residents and having made 2 new friends: Stacy and Chelsie. Chelsie and Stacy decided to have some fun with the Sylveon while Royce decided to do some exploring in the new hotel that he might as well be sleeping in; But first, he had to go to the Hotel Desk Clerk which was being managed by one of the Dragoness's from the Academy: Aurora.

Aurora: "Royce?! You're here, hmm... I'm assuming you want keys for your room, no?"

Royce: "Exactly, now then. Do you know what room I am assigned to, Aurora?"

Aurora then turned around and read "special instructions" meant for Royce with a key included, #1547.

Royce: "Room number 1547? And there's a key included? What's the key for?!"

Aurora: "I'm not allowed to disclose such information~ Princesses orders! BUT what from what I have heard, it has something to do with Father's Day!" The Dark-Light Elemental Dragoness revealed you the 21-year-old.

Royce: "Is that so? Thank you, Aurora."

As this being said, unknowingly to Royce, Chelsie and Stacy were playfully, and carelessly chasing after Cynthia. Which, as a result, almost caused Royce to trip and fall.

Stacy: "Sorry Mr.Royce! We were just playing!"

Royce: "It's all right, you two are just kids. Now then, Cynthia, follow me." The 21-year-old said to Cynthia as she left the two baby Dragonesses' and followed Royce to their newly assigned V.I.P. room.

Cynthia: "Where are we going?"

Royce: "Our very own room," the human told the Sylveon as they eventually reached their room, "after you..." Royce said to Cynthia as he handed her the key to the room.

As soon as Cynthia grabbed the key and opened the door to their room, they didn't expect a "welcoming committee" to be waiting for them (or anything as of the fact.) His Dragon parents, Flamer, Flambé, his wife: Phoebe, his Siamese Cat Mercenary Bodyguard: Kelly, his adopted child: Tiffany and Song.

All: "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!"

Royce: "Thanks guys, especially you, kids."

Flamer: "Sure thing dad!"

Flambé: "Of course."

Tiffany: "Why wouldn't we," Tiffany questioned her father as he was about to answer, "never mind, don't answer."

After everyone finished talking to Royce, they started handing him gifts. Mostly in the form of Draconic Post Cards, updating him on the status of War-Torn War-Fang, new gear, money (in the form of Zenny and Gems) and getting in contact with new people of all sorts of species!

Kelly: "Hey, uh, Royce?"

Royce: "Yes Kelly?"

Kelly: "Happy Fathers Day! And... I made this...

Royce: "Whoa... That's... I'm speechless!"

Kelly: "It's a special necklace I gathered from the bottom of the lake near War-Fang, don't ask how I managed to get them, I hated it!

Happy Father's Day!