Chapter 20: A Royal Dinner. ( A Monster Hunter Chapter.)

Ember: "I said: He's allowing visitors, so you CAN visit him." Ember replied, being very precise.

Meanwhile with Royce...

Ember: "Royce, you have a visitor!" Ember announced at the door.

Royce: "Who is it?"

Ember: "Some High-Rank School Official and a Crystallized Dragoness."

Royce: "Bring em in!" Royce said, allowing Ember into the room, along with the Princess and Jade: The Crystal Dragoness. "Thank you Ember, can you please leave?"

Ember: "Yes Sir." Ember responded.

Royce: "Thank gosh." Royce said, when she left, before beginning to talk to Flashie and Jade. "You two wanted to see me? Is that right?"

Flashie: "Yeah, it's for a special occasion." Flashie stated.

Royce: "Special occasion? What 'Special Occasion'?"

7.6.2018

Flashie: "A Royal Dinner, sort of Special Occasion." Flashie replied.

Royce: "Oh."

Flashie: "So... Are you wanting to go or not?" Flashie asked, nervous for his answer, she was.

Royce: "Yeah, I'll go, just now. After my recovery. But~"

Flashie: "But what?"

Royce: "But do you mind if I invite a friend or two over?"

Flashie: "ONLY ONE!" Flashie yelled.

Royce: "You don't have to yell at me Flashie, now what's wrong?" Royce asked the Dragonic Princess, only for Jade to speak up for her.

Jade: "She just doesn't like uninvited guests."

Royce: "Thanks for informing me, Jade. Thing is~ today's my best friends' Birthday and I want to invite him to the Royal Dinner."

8.6.2018

(dates have been accurate so far...)

Flashie: "Aww... well that is... ... that's actually pretty sweet!" The Princess had a sudden change of heart.

8.7.2018

Royce: "I also want to invite his girlfriend... for his sake~ He just doesn't feel the same without her!" Royce claimed, convincing Flashie to allow him to invite them to the Royal Dinner.

Flashie: "I don't care anymore~ Bring some friends!"

Royce: "Thank you!"

Flashie: "You're welcome, now I'll arrange transportation with the Guardians permission."

Royce: "But~ what about my legs?!"

Flashie: "There's a medical ward at the Windy City Palace!"

Royce: "Really? I'll ask for a transfer... to a new facility! Now, can you please lend me that wheelchair over there?"

Flashie: "This thing?" Flashie asked, laying her claws exactly upon the wheelchair.

Royce: "Yes, exactly." Royce answered her question.

8.8.2018

Royce: "Thank you Flashie."

Flashie: "You're welcome, now let's get onto it!" Flashie told her guest as Jade escorted Royce and Flashie towards the Guardian's main commerce room. Meanwhile, the Guardians were talking about this years finances, and how successful the City and Academy's been doing.