Chapter 10: "What's Happening?"

The trio arrived to Earth (sleeping).

9.15.2017

*Royce yawns*

Royce:  "Morning? A bed? No... This can't be... Could it? Home...?" then Cynthia begins yawning and wakes up.

Cynthia: *Cynthia yawns* "No alarm? No weird things?" *Cynthia notices Royce's still dazed, but feels the room getting hotter, and decides to fully wake Royce up, by slowly nudging him awake.*

"Okaayy!!... I'll wake up, leave me to wake up! *Royce immediately wakes up* Oh My Gosh, It's very, very warm in here," looks around, then notices the Flareon, Piro,

Royce: "YOU!!" next his eyes dilate and become soulless, "PIRO, I SAID WAKE UP!! NOOOWWW!!! D***! He's out cold, Cynthia, please wake him up, he's really starting to turn up the heat up in here..." She nodded, and bit him... hard. *Piro jumps into the air*

Piro: "Ouch, that hurt, who did that?!" Reacting to the pain causing him to wake up.

9.16.2017

Royce: "I only told her to 'Wake you up,' not bite you, Cynthia, apologize!" Royce explained.

Piro: "Why? It's not like my Glaceon-of-a- sister did/ does the same thing to me everyday!"

Cynthia: "Sorry Piro, it's just you wouldn't wake up." Cynthia attempted to explain to Piro without making him freak out.

Piro: "So you bite me!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Royce: "Humans... After they created her, the experience kinda traumatized her, since then, she hasn't been able to fully trust them."

Piro: "What about you? You're a Hu~"

Royce: "NO, I'M NOT!! ONLY PART!" Royce replied to Piro's almost inaccurate accusation.

Piro: "Then what are you?" Piro asked the 18-year-old with curiosity.

Royce:"A 'freak' is what I am Piro, a freak! I mean what kind of 'thing' is 3 different things?!"

Piro: "That's funny, because I was the result of a genetics experiment gone wrong." Piro explained to Royce, catching his attention, while also causing him to feel sympathetic for the Flareon.

Royce: "You were... human?"

Piro: "Was... not anymore, and that's why I NEVER trusted humans from then on out." Piro explained towards the duo (Royce and Cynthia).

Royce: "Ouch!... Well... I'm sorry that you never got the proper love and attention that you've deserved!" He rubs and pets Piro's smooth fur. "Piro, why is your fur so smooth?"

Piro: "It's genetic, also because originally in this universe, I'm a female, not a dude, also, I was born on the Ninth of August, 1997, to be exact!"

Royce: "WHAT!?!" making Royce scream in surprise.

Cynthia: "Wow, now I can officially say this: HUMANS ARE ABSOLUTELY WEIRD!!" Cynthia announced to the two talking.

All: "Agreed!" They said, then Royce saw something that caught his eye, and decided to get up and investigate, so he picked up the object hanging up on the wall, and twirled around with it.

Royce: "What is it? 'Brainwash Mod; Acid Mod; Time Bomb Mod; Napalm Mod; Shock Mod; Freeze Mod; Mini-Bomb Mod; and a Morph Mod'? What's this about, it's somewhat familiar..."

Cynthia: "It's Sabine's, remember?"

Royce: "NO?..."

Cynthia: "I'm getting your medication, *Cynthia jumps off bed* *opens door and leaves* Piro, you might as well as get yourself accustomed here, because you're going to be staying here for a long while..."