Chapter 62: "Volteer, you're under arrest!"

To catch up on what happened in the previous Chapter: "Skin-Stealers"; a (Female) Great Girros (Giri) was explaining to the trio as to what "Skin-Stealers" were... The trio (Royce, Kelly and Carmelita) managed to bring Giri (The Female Great Girros) to Astra and safely drop her off before the three returned back to War-Fang. Where Royce wanted to get back at the Electric Dragon that caused him severe injuries: Volteer.

Upon Landing...

Royce: "Carmelita... Kelly... I want you two to find and bring these Mercenaries that tried to kill me months ago: Suki, Ko-Le, and Jaika. I have an interesting proposition for them..."

Carmelita: "Yes Sir!"

Kelly: "Why do you want to involve my Sisters in anything? And what do you want with them?"

Royce: "Personal Justice... against a colleague. You were there, remember?"

Kelly: "Yes, I remember. Don't worry, I'll help you get your 'Personal Justice'," Kelly said as she wrapped her arms around the Human-Fire-Guardian Mix, "no one deserves to be stabbed in the back. Especially by a friend, family, or relative." She continued talking to the Human-Dragon Mix before giving him a kiss, to which stunned and shocked him.

Royce: "You have developed Romantic Feelings for me, haven't you?"

Kelly: "Maybe..." Kelly says as she then remembers something, "I~ I gotta go, see you in a few... you know, to go get my Sisters?"

Royce: "Yes, yes, I know." Royce tells her as she rushes off to find her "Sisters".

30 minutes later...

After 30 minutes passed, Carmelita and Kelly managed to find Suki, Ko-Le and Jaika.

Suki: "I swear, what did I do this~ YOU! What kind of trouble are we in this time?!"

Ko-Le: "I want an answer!"

Royce: "I have an 'interesting' proposal for you three." The three then began to cross their arms meaning that they were either listening or in doubt, "maybe this'll change your minds?" Royce said bringing out 3 Blue Gems, "Each one of these are worth more than a Thousand a piece. A lot I'll say."

Suki: "What's the catch? Cause I'm sure that my Sister's won't be easily convinced. Maybe except Kelly, you got her eating out of your paw. Your puppet, she is."

Kelly: "I'm NO ONE'S puppet! We merely have a professional relationship."

Jaika: "Sure..." Kelly's Sister said with doubt.

Royce: "Will you accept the terms on getting rid of my enemies? I mean arrest him?"

Jaika: "I'm in..." Jaika said, putting a paw in the center of the group.

Suki: "Me too..." Suki joined in.

Ko-Le: Me Three..."

Kelly: "Whatever you do, I do!"

Royce: "Alright, time to arrest a Guardian: My Old Friend: Volteer."

Ko-Le: "We're going to arrest an old friend of yours?"

Royce: "Yes."

12 Minutes Later...

Volteer was discussing "Discoveries" Dragons were now capable of using (Breathes that Dragon's and Dragoness'). That was until Royce barged in with the Siamese Cat Mercenary Civilians and Captain Carmelita.

Volteer: "Ahh, Royce... and Ms.Fox."

Carmelita; "Volteer, you are under arrest for the attempted poisoning and harm of a fellow Guardian."

Volteer: "I didn't harm anyone! And I can prove it too!"

Royce: "No you can't! But I can," Royce then unsheathed his critically burned arm that was caused by Thorn-Hound Poison, "When I fully-recovered, Volteer injected an unknown poison into me at the time. And as we ALL know... I'm allergic to Thorn-Hound Poison, often with crippling results (only at time to time).

Armed with this information, the (other) Guardians thought necessary to "properly arrest" Volteer for the harm of their Human-Fire-Guardian: Royce DeBarry. "I want you 3 to provide protective escort for Ms.Fox as she takes the Criminal to jail. Thank you!"

And like that, the 3 Siamese Cat Mercenaries left (w/ their payment of course!)