Chapter 3: New Dimension, New Home

"Protect Royce DeBarry with your life!" the Dragonborn told Spyro and Cynder.

"And if we fail?..." the two asked with concern.

"His dimension perishes and so does this one as well." the Dragonborn told Spyro and Cynder in a dire tone of voice. Then the two are teleported to Royce DeBarry's actual life, but before the two were, the Dragonborn showed Cynder who/what Royce looked like. As he was working on a High School exam.

"This is him, Cynder"

"It all looks so peaceful, why would he need protecting?" the duo asked in sync.

"You want an answer, watch!" as some random kid was throwing paper wads at him.

"Well, time for quick introductions!" Spyro told Cynder as she was wanting to argue that his style was risky.

"Spyro, I don't think that'll be necessary right now, we must be quiet before we can get to my actual dad. Hey Dragonborn, can you take us to this 'office' please?" Cynder takes the Dragonborns portrait of him and her as evidence for being Royce's daughter.

After a little bit of searching they find the room that Royce was kept in... *knock* *knock*.

"Someone get the door!" Miss.Jordan told the class.

"We're looking for a 'Royce DeBarry', we believe he's in this room." Spyro said out loud, then Cynder stepped in and told the class the situation.

"I'm looking for my dad, name's Royce DeBarry, anyone seen him?" the whole class gasped, except Royce as a result.

"Royce, I think you might want to go in the hallway, it seems that you have some important visitors!" Royce tried to object. "Miss Jordan, what about my test?!"

"Don't worry about it Royce, I'll handle it!" He couldn't believe what he was hearing from Miss Jordan. "Are you serious?!" He pointed towards the 2 dragons. Spyro then launches an Ice Spike at him, causing terrible sounds as ice, bone and flesh are tearing and ripping through his hand, eventually pinning him to the wall. "This isn't funny, let me down!"

" HA, I'm just getting started!" then for Cynder to jump in once more."We're not here to torture the ( poor ) boy, remember Spyro?" she reminded him as he walked up to Royce, ( Royce all fear strickened ) apologizes, then removes the Ice Spike, making it fall to the floor, all bloody and still cold. Royce falls to the floor, terrified from the experience as a result. Making him too fear stricken and exhausted to talk normally. "What... Do... You... Want...?" before passing out from exhaustion.

"This is your fault, you purple beast!" Miss Jordan yelled at the purple dragon. Cynder attempts to defend the "Purple Beast".

"His names Spyro, and he's a beast!"

"Okay then 'Spyro', listen here, don't go near that boy, as for you-" she irately replied, before Cynder got somewhat insulted."Excuse me, but my name's Cynder, and you must be who?"

"Well Miss Jordan, if you haven't noticed; I'm one of Royce's 'Special guests' now let me see if he's at least alive!" she starts crying a little  for him to be alive. "Please!" as she starts to drop tears. "And why should I let you, Cynder, see one of my students that your 'friend' obviously attacked?"

"WHY?!" Cynder angrily asked out loud. "You want me to tell you why!?!" she starts to darkened before becoming the once corrupted Dragoness she was once more. "HE'S MY DAD!! LET ME GO TO HIM, OR I'LL START KILLING ALL OF YOU, 1 AT A TIME!" the Dark form of Cynder told Miss Jordan before she'd eventually let her towards her dad. "Okay Cynder, it's more than obvious that you really care for your 'dad'. We are all wondering if he's still alive. If he is, I'll call an ambulance because he'll need serious medical attention. Well, go see if he's alive!" she told Darkened Cynder, as she walked up to the Royce, presses her head up against his bare chest, before hearing a 'thump'. Which indicated to Cynder that he was alive, then Dark Cynder disappeared and she returned back to normal.