Chapter 4 : The start of the longest hunt

-Third person-

It's dark outside. No moon light nor any stars shining. The animal that venture out at night are nowhere to be seen or heard.

-Y/n POV-

*BANG*

I woke slowly looking at my door wondering what that was. Being curious I tried to get up but was stopped by an arm pulling me back. Ahri's arm. I am surprised to see her soon close to me in my bed. That got me wondering. (Thoughts)" Did we... no I remember her crying in my arms and passing out."

*BANG*

My head spun around to where the noise came from. I have a bad feeling so I removed Ahri's arm and went to check it out. I walk out the room as quietly as possible trying not to wake Ahri. Hati is also awake and when entering the room she looked up at me from her spot.

Hati : I can't smell anything.

Y/n : Just stay here.

Walking through the room I grabbed my bow and arrow and slowly opened the front door. Peeking through I see nothing but then I heard a rustle and a strange noise coming from behind a tree. Being as careful as possible I approach the tree readying my bow as I got closer. This better not be a rabbit. I jumped to the other side of the tree rolling up and aiming my bow at nothing. I sighed and started walking to the house but as I turned around a figure stabbed me in my lower gut whispering in my ear.

Oliver : All you had to do was leave it alone and now looked what happened.

He let go of the knife and I fell down to the ground with a look of horror and pain.

Oliver : You two! Bring him.

Two other men grabbed each arm and threw me down next to Oliver who is now standing in the open facing my house. I tried getting to my feet but I was kicked Oliver causing me cough up blood. Oliver then turned his attention back to the house and shouted.

Oliver : I know you're both in there so you betta come on out or there's gonna be a lot of screaming.

Y/n : N-no one... else *cough* is i-in there.

Oliver's foot came out of nowhere and made contact with my face sending me on my back. He crouched down besides me and said in an annoyed toon.

Oliver : Do you really think I'm that stupid. We've been tracking that thing for mouths and now when we finally getta shot but then some jackass tries and gets in our way. Well bad news for you. I'm tired of people.

He turned his attention back to the house and waved his hand. The same two who dragged me held me down at gun point.

Oliver : NOW IF YOU TWO WON'T COME ON OUT, BY GOD I'M GONNA BURN THIS HOUSE DOWN.

A terrifying silence came as I watched helplessly to see what they were goingto do.

Oliver :YOU'VE GOT TO THE COUNT OF FIVE...
FOUR...
THREE...
TWO...

The door opened revealing Hati on the other side. She slowly walked towards us while growling showing her canines.

Oliver : Well now that's a fine wolf.

Oliver nodded his head singling for his men to get ready and the next thing I heard was *BANG* and Hati howling in pain as she fell to the ground. Two men went to search the house for Ahri well the rest (which is like seven) started tieing up Hati. I heard someone approaching from the dark to see another man with a sniper rifle.

Oliver : Good job Charles now we got two rare specimens.

Not long after the two who went inside came out with a unconscious Ahri. There is a blood trail leading down the side of her face. I myself am struggling to stay conscious but quickly losing.