Chapter 8: Fight like hell

Sorry guys for the inconsistency of my uploads. I'll try and keep a consistent upload. No promises.

Ahri: Use the front door?! Are you crazy?!

Ahri is looking at Y/n as if he's lost his mind.

Y/n: Look, we can't go the way we came cause it's blocked by tones of rocks and we are literally underground so breaking through the walls is not an option.

Hati: Why don't we try and find another cave like the one you came in?

Y/n: And risk another cave-in, no. I know it's crazy but we have to either sneak our way out or fight.

A dreadful silence fell over us as Ahri Hati and myself prepared ourselves for the worst. We all head up the stairs slowly approaching danger. While on the way up I whispered to myself.

Y/n: Hey Tenebris, if you can hear me then please help us escape.

A short time passed when I heard her reply. (A reminder: Tenebris is The Dark)

Tenebris: Noooooo...

Y/n: Fucking ...

Ahri: Who you talking to?

Y/n: I swear I'll explain everything if we make it out of this.

They both were looking at me like I'm crazy but it didn't last long as we approach the door that leads to the main hall. It's quite on the other side beside the occasional beep of a computer there's nothing. I looked at Ahri and Hati who are both extremely scared. I was about to say something but was cut off by a voice on the other side. It was Oliver.

Oliver: We know you're there.

We kept quiet not knowing how to deal with this situation.

Oliver: Hunter... I'll make you a deal. One-on-one fight. You win, you guys walk away never to be bothered by us ever again. I win... I'm sure you know what happens.

I looked at the floor weighing my options. I could take on Oliver, I'm stronger, faster, and a lot more durable than him but what would his men do if I win? I'm certain he has the entire place surrounded if he knows we're here but how does he know I'm still alive?

Ahri/Hati: Y/n.....?

I said nothing to them only opening the door to meet Oliver, standing with all his men. All of their guns pointing at me.

Oliver: This is gonna be fun.

Oliver waved his hand and all the men got up from their positions and formed a 'ring'. Others run behind me blocking my view of Ahri and Hati. They pushed me towards the ring.

Y/n: How can I trust you'll keep your word if I win.

An evil grin appeared on his face letting me know I made the wrong choice.

Oliver: You can't.

??? : AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

The scream came from the direction of the girls but all I can see is a man on the ground clutching his arm and Hati being restrained.

Oliver: I told you dumbass to watch the teeth. Did the rest of you get them?

A reply was heard shortly after.

???: We got both of them restrained.

I turned away about to accuse Oliver of his honor but was only met with a fist in the stomach. Falling on my knees Oliver said.

Oliver: No time for words hunter. Now get up and fight!

Understanding the situation I got up in a fighting stance. There was a moment of complete silence between us until Oliver rushed me throwing a few punches. They were fast and I only had enough time to block some of them. He pulled back with his left for a power punch and holding me with his right. As he swung I counted but only swung empty air as he jumped back now rocking back and forth like a street fighter.

Oliver: C'mon you got to do better than that.

I charged at him threw blows left, right and center. He dodged all of them with ease. He even landed two hits on my face.

Oliver: You do know you're fighting to live right?

Y/n: SHUT UP!!

I charged again but ran straight in his knee. I fell to the ground again.

Oliver: You're just like an animal. All screaming, throwing your arms around hoping to hit something. I'm sorry too but if that's what you do then I've already won.

Hearing this only fueled my anger making it hotter and longer. Like a dry forest set ablaze but as quickly as it came it left, taking all my emotions with it. I could feel something taking over. Something cold and calculated. I looked up at Oliver, showing my fire red eye. Putting my hand on my knees I slowly got up staring at my opponent.

Oliver: Well aren't you coming?

I didn't move, not even blink. Just stood there staring.

Oliver: Fine. I'll go to you.

Just like before he rushed me but this time I could see everything. His punches and kicks didn't even scratch me but the look on his face tells me he's holding back. I need to draw it out. After missing a couple of times he stepped back only for me to step forward and swing left. This caught him off guard but he was barely able to dodge. I kept driving him back until he got to the barrier his men formed. Taking the opportunity I ready a power hit. My fist made contact but it wasn't on him as he was rolled to the center of the ring. One of his men was sent flying into the wall and an awful crack could be heard.

Oliver: Now this is more like it.

The room went dead quiet and the look on everyone's faces, except for Oliver, was surprise and confusion. Oliver just had a grin plaster to his face. I walk towards him till we were standing an inch away from each other. The silence got more and more intense. Moments later we both attacked. Catching each other's fists. We started exchanging blows, blocking, and hitting. Fists and feet. Everyone else could not follow our movements but we could. In the center of our fight time slowed down. We both could see and predict each other. The fight would go back and forth. I hit him, he hits me. Both of us beating the other. Most of the fight flew past us and I could only remember the last few moments. We were both bleeding, both tired. My strength started fading rapidly and I could tell he noticed as he pulled back and sent his right straight to the side of my face, knocking me down to the ground. Before I could even do anything he had his boot pinning me down by the neck. The red glow faded away and with it, a look of disappointment grew on Oliver's face.

Oliver: Tie him up...

Y/n: It's not over, I can still fight!

I felt the pressure on his boot increase choking me. He held it there till I began to feel weak and blackout. At the last moment, he let go and walked away looking back as he does.

Oliver: Now I've won.

Two of his men picked me up to my knees and held my arms. My throat felt as if molten lava was poured in. My eyes blood red. Not like the fight. Tears also started to roll out from the pain and the thought of losing Ahri. I could just get my words out.

Y/n: Why.... is she... so... important?

Oliver: Hmm?

Y/n:...

Oliver: Because it is special.

Oliver walked back to me and is now staring straight into my eyes.

Y/n: I don't see how Ahri could be special to you.

Oliver: Do you even know what it is?

Y/n: A... Fox Hybrid.

Once Oliver heard my reply he started to chuckle. He turned his head to face Ahri and started laughing like a mad man

Oliver : Hahahahahahahaha you... never told... him haha.

I looked at Ahri. Her ears were down and avoided eye contact. She was definitely hiding something.

Oliver: That hunter is a Kitsune or a Nine-tailed fox!

Howzit I know it's short and definitely behind time. I promise I will continue with the story. After this event, I'm planning on adding a new character for the villain role. If you want your OC to be the villain let me know in the comments or PM.