Chapter 13: The Date

(Warning: lemon in this chapter)

-Y/n POV -

Most of the time I will go hunting or walking through the forest to clear my mind or come up with a solution to my problems. This walk however is going to be a long one cause there's no easy or practical answer when it comes to love. I have no idea how I feel about Ahri. Yes, I get nervous and sometimes flustered but do I feel the same for her? This walk is not only to clear my head, it's to prepare myself depending on my answer. I'm already much further on the walk than I usually go. So far I'm in a completely new area. A few new flowers here and there. Trees that are bigger and look stronger litter the place making it denser and harder to navigate. This place is at an incline and to my surprise I'm at the base of a mountain. From my point of view, it looks like the one further north of my home. At least I know my general location but I'm forgetting why I'm here. Perhaps I just need to find a quiet place to rest and think about it then. I explore the area for any place I can stay but luck is not on my side. Even though I'm at the base of a mountain there are no caves or crevices to stay. I look up to see that it's already midday.

Y/n: *sigh* I should probably get back.

With one step in the direction of home and the ground gives way underneath me. It caught me by surprise so I couldn't do anything to prevent my fall. As I hit the ground my head landed on a large rock knocking me out instantly.

-Inside Y/n mind-

Lykos: Well well well. Someone had a fun fall.

Tenebris: *giggles*

I open my eyes to find myself in the void with Lykos and... Tenebris? Tenebris looks different. I can see her facial features and not just a black slowest. Her dark purple eyes standing out from the void. Her curvy body moving in hypnotizing circles as was undoubtedly showing off her body.

Y/n: H-how are you h-here and why are you...?

I gesture to her movements as she continues. I'm 100% sure she's trying to seduce me but for some reason, it does not have the same effect if Ahri were to do it. It's more... uncomfortable.

Tenebris: What~? Don't you like what you see~?

I stood up facing both of them.

Y/n: Nope.

She froze on the spot as if someone shot her with a stun gun and felt her suffering. A small tear ran down her cheek.

Y/n: *sigh* Lykos. Please tell me how she's here.

Lykos: Simple, she's attached to your soul as well. The only difference is she can come and go whenever she likes.

Y/n: So where's my body right now.

Tenebris: In a cave crushed by tones of rock.

Y/n: WHAAAAAT?!!!!!

Tenebris: Just kidding.

Y/n: *angry grunt* Fucking dickhead.

Like a child who has minor revenge, she looks away with her chin up.

Tenebris: It's what you get.

Y/n: For not being attracted to you. Seriously?

Using one of her hands to hold her forehead Lykos closes her eyes and shakes her head.

Lykos: Can you two stopping fighting. You will be working together in the future.

Y/n: I guess you have a point. Tenebris let's be nice to each other.

And like a self-centered brat, Tenebris sticks out her tongue, which is surprisingly black. I turn to Lykos giving her the 'see what I mean face. She just giggles and shrugs it off. Her amused face turns serious as she comes closer to me, stopping about one meter away with her arms crossed.