Chapter 1 : An unexpected guess

-third person-

The wild forest in Alaska is covered in knee-deep snow and the Elk are on their way to find food. Only they were being followed.

-Y/n POV-

It has been seven years since I came out here and it has been one heck of a challenge. I am looking out onto the field to gather far away the Elk is from me. Hard to say I could hit one with my bow. Pulling out one of many better craft arrows than those nail heads, I steady I am adjusting according to the wind and distance. The bow itself has also been upgraded to an insanely powerful hunting bow. If the average person trip to use it, they wouldn't even be able to pull back the string by an inch.

Y/n (thoughts): Ok let's see if this works.

Steadying the bow as much as possible even tho I'm still shaking, I closed my eyes for a moment opening them to reveal my red-eye and the bow instantly became bead still. Everything around me seemed to slow down in time and it was just me and my bow and arrow ready to kill. I can see the largest Elk stop to make sure it's not missing a herd member-only for it to hear the whistle of an arrow lodged in between its ribs. While the Elk was thrown to the ground by the arrow I ran towards it ready to claim my prize. As I came close to the still struggling Elk a large white dire wolf came over the snow and kill the Elk putting it out of its misery. The wolf then sat down and waited for me.

Y/n: You know Hati I could have handled that by myself.

Hati: But you were talking so long and I didn't want the Elk to hurt any longer.

Hati is a snow-white dire wolf I found three years ago as a little pup. And now she's as tall as me and can talk telepathically. Staring at her deep-sea blue eyes I wonder how such a little thing could grow so big.

 Staring at her deep-sea blue eyes I wonder how such a little thing could grow so big

Hati: ah (y/n), your eye is still...

Y/n: Oh right. I still getting used to it.

A year ago I found out that I do have some abilities and to my surprise, I realized I had them much earlier in my life but never knew it. Leading up to now I spent time masters all of them but my eye is the hardest so far. Now with my eye back to normal, I noticed Hati staring at me with a questioning look.

Y/n: What?

Hati: Nothing really, I just wanted to know who's turn it is to carry the Elk.

I noticed Hati was not paying much attention right now and a grin grew on my face. Hati still looking around felt a slightly warm feeling oozing down her back and her reaction is priceless.

Hati: AHHHHH!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!?? WE MUST DRAIN THE BLOOD OUT!!

Y/n: Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Hati: Damn it (y/n) you know that it takes forever to clean!

Y/n: Hahaha!!

Hati: Fine!