Chapter 38: Marriage

(WARNING!! lemon ahead. Been a while since I've done one of these :3)

Today was the day. The whole town had come with Hati and Noctis just for the wedding. The wolves have hunted, gathered, and piled more food and wood than an army of lumberjacks and hunters could in three weeks. Everyone did their part to help. Even Olivia and Riot help with decor and new furniture for the townspeople to sit on.

When the townspeople came they were greeted by the wolves and Riot, for Y/n and Ahri were inside. Some remembered Riot back when he first came with Y/n and Ahri in his truck. They even joked that he wouldn't stand a chance if they attacked... little did they know how wrong they were.

The only people to come inside were Redgrave and his wife. She and Ahri went into another room. If Y/n had to guess it was to get Ahri all dressed up. As for Red, he came with a suit in a black case and a bottle of Amarula. Both were greatly appreciated, especially the bottle because, even though Red didn't know, it was a bottle of his homeland.

Now, Y/n and Ahri didn't want to waste any time getting things started. Only an hour after the people arrived did the wedding start. The people sat with fur rugs and wooly clothes next to the few wolves. Two large fires roared next to the stand as Y/n stood at the stand with the Doctor. His suit consisted of the typical white shirt and black pants but for a change, Y/n wore Lykos' fur rug over his shoulders and a jacket that is half red and half black. The red half was on the left to match the Y/n's red-eye that, for once, was not being used in a fight. Luckily it also didn't take away his emotions as his smile still looked and felt genuine. He had heavy, black leather boots with engravings of howling wolves to a midnight moon. A gift from Noctis. Who knew the wolf had a pair like these stashed away or did he just get it from one of the townspeople?

They waited for five minutes for the bride to walk between everyone but when she did, it was the most beautiful sight Y/n has ever seen. She wore a pink and red dress that only reached her ankles. White, Japanese flower designs lay all over her dress. Ahri was barefoot but the cold made her feet turn the same pink as her dress. She held white and red roses to make a powerful colour combo. Finally, her veil was a slightly lighter pink that made it possible to see the silhouette of her head but completely hide her face. Well except for those sweet golden eyes. Lastly, it looks like the dress was made especially to fit her perfect figure and allow for her tails to freely move around comfortably.

With her was Red, acting as the father figure because Riot was asked to be the best man. Hati and Clara were the first and second maids respectively. Finally, the kids and a few wolves sat in front just so they can get a perfect view.

With Ahri arriving at the stand, she turned to face Y/n so he can remove the veil. Her face had barely any makeup and the parts that did were purely to highlight her already beautiful features.

Docter: "Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today to witness the union of these two special friends. We shall start with the vows."

He focuses his attention on Y/n and Ahri and says.

Doctor: "Do you have rings or something else to bind the vows."

At first, Y/n had completely forgotten about having a ring. Thankful Riot had planned and tapped Y/n's shoulder. He held a bronze ring with the head of a bullet crafted to look like a diamond. It was perfect. Y/n patted him on the shoulder before presenting the ring.

Y/n: "Ahri, with this ring, I vow to love you through sickness and health, through life and death, and even in the afterlife. I vow to always protect you, even if it means I must go to the ends of the Earth, to the fiery gates of hell, or even the depths of the abyss. I will always love and protect you."