He Found Out

My mind went blank.

Oh, SHIT! I thought.

"Uhhhhhh," was all I could say.

I just sat there, tongue-tied on what to say.

"Eren?" Levi asked, staring down at me.

"Uhhh, uhh, what?"

"You heard me," Levi said plainly.

"Um, well, uhhh,"

"It's ok, Eren, I'm not mad,"

I let out a sigh of relief.

"You're not?"

"No, but why didn't you tell me that you're a demon?" Levi asked again.

"Because uhhh...wait...how did you find out in the first place?"

"I saw your tail when I carried you to your bed last night,"

"That was you?" I said with surprise in my voice and now slightly embarrassed.

"Yep,"

"Well, thanks, I guess,"

"Are you going to answer my question or not?"

Levi stared at me as he waited for my response.

"I didn't tell you because I've only known you for like a week and that's just not something you tell someone,"

"Ok, well do you know what I am?"

"Uhhh, maybe,"

"Well, for your information, I am an angel,"

"I kinda knew that," I said timidly.

"How?"

"At the arcade, when I saw you, that was just the vibe I got from you and I knew instantly that you were an angel,"

"Huh, never would have guessed that I give off such an angelic vibe," the raven smiled at that.

"I also got other vibes off of you but that was the main one,"

"So that's the true reason why you didn't tell me that you're a demon, you were afraid of me finding out because I'm an angel,"

"I never said that,"

"You didn't have to,"

I looked down and played with my hands.

Before I could say anything else, I yawned and suddenly became very tired.

I tried to keep my eyes open but was failing miserably.

"Eren, go to sleep," Levi said then started raking his hands through my hair.

Soon enough, I fell asleep to Levi humming some tune, which was strangely calming, and him playing with my hair.

The next morning, I woke to someone humming.

I opened my eyes and saw that Levi was still in my bed, playing with my hair.

"Good morning, Eren, how'd you sleep?" The raven asked.

"Pretty good, I think,"

"Hanji, left about 15 minutes ago to get us a change of clothes, but she'll be back...eventually, she tends to get side-tracked easily,"

"Ok, but did you even get any sleep, you haven't even moved since last night?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me, Eren, just go back to sleep, it's still pretty early,"