Betrayal

Christmas was amazing. I'm so glad that I was able to see my friends again after all that time as I don't know when the next time I'll see them, probably after I give birth and they come to Shignanshina to see the baby.

After we had all opened presents, Hanji announced that it was Levi's birthday and we all sang Happy Birthday to him. The look on his face was hilarious as we were singing to him. I've never seen him more flustered than at that moment.

All in all, it was a great day and I can't wait until next year when we'll have a little baby with us. 

I smile as I think about our baby. What will they look like? Is it a boy or a girl? Will they look like a mix of both of us or look like just one of us? I hope they look like Levi. The baby would be so beautiful if they had his eyes or raven hair.

Levi wants the baby to be a girl, he says that girls are easier to handle than boys but I don't know if that's true. I don't care whether it's a boy or a girl, I just want the baby to be healthy. 

We've been discussing names but none of our suggestions really stick out. I have an idea for the middle names for a boy or girl and I think Levi will like what I have in mind. 

The only names that we've both really like are Atlas and Aria for a girl and Roman or Cade for a boy. Hanji also has some recommended names but they are names that I would never give my child. She is not very good at coming up with names and I kind of pity Hanji's future kids.

I guess when he or she is born, we'll know what their name should be. I mean, that's what Mina told me, she said that the minute she saw her baby, she knew what her name was going to be.

Today has been a slow day. Levi and I are only here until a few more days until we have to go back to Shiganshina and it's been hard finding things to do. 

I suggested that we go to the arcade where we first met but no one wanted to go, Levi says it's childish. 

I messaged some of my friends if they wanted to do something but they were all busy doing things with their families.

Hanji took off to do God knows what and Erwin is spending the day with Armin.

Since I've lived here for four years I've already done a lot of the things a visitor from out of town would do multiple times and it's not like there are many things to do in the first place here, Trost is not a very big city.

The buzzing of my phone pulls me out of my thoughts and I take it out of my pocket. Surprisingly, I had gotten a text from Reiner asking if I wanted to hang out with him, Bertholdt, and Annie at his place.

I replied with a yes and he answered back saying that he'll pick me up in twenty minutes. I told him that we were staying at the Three Walls Hotel.

When he replied with an ok, I got up from the bed and got dressed.

"Where're you going, Eren?" Levi asked me.

"Reiner asked me if I wanted to hang out with him, Bertholdt, and Annie today, he's coming to pick me up in twenty minutes,"

"Oh, ok, well, be safe and don't let him persuade you into doing something you don't want to,"

"Ok, mom," I said sarcastically and he smirked at me.

"I'll see you later," I nodded and headed down to the lobby after I got dressed and waited for Reiner to come to pick me up.

Twenty minutes later, I get a text saying he was here. I get up from my seat and head to the door. I see his car and walk around to the passenger then get in before buckling the seatbelt on.