Keeping the Secret

"Hanji, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Hey, Eren, just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing and look, I ran into one of your friends," Hanji said then gestured over to Mikasa who was leaning up against the wall.

"Hi Mikasa," I waved at her awkwardly.

She came over and pushed past Hanji then walked right in past me with Hanji right behind her.

"Hey, Eren, we need to have a long talk, like why were you avoiding me the past week?" she with an angry glare.

"Uhhh, about that, can we talk about this some other..." she interrupted me.

"No, Eren, this can't wait, I've been worried sick about you and I'd ask Armin about it but he wouldn't give me a straight answer so I came over to see for myself. I thought something bad happened to you or something,"

"Sorry, Mikasa, for making you worry and all, but I'm fine see?"

I stretched my arms out and swung my tail around for her to see that I was fine.

She looked me up and down.

"What now, Mikasa?"

"You look a little pale, Eren, are you eating enough?"

"Yes, Mikasa, Levi is making me something right now, see?" I said then gestured to the kitchen and Levi looked back and gave a small wave.

"Ok, why is he always here?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, almost every time I come over, HE is here,"

"He, as in, Levi?"

"Yes, that's who I'm talking about,"

"Ok, well there's no easy way to say this but don't get mad,"

"Mad about what?"

I heard Hanji trying not to laugh and I glared at her.

"Mikasa, Levi and I are together,"

"You're what?"

"We're together like dating and stuff, we have been for a while now,"

She was about to say something until Armin came rushing through the door.

"Eren, Mik..." Armin stopped as he saw Mikasa standing there with a pissed off expression on her face.

"Oh, hi Mikasa," Armin awkwardly said then scratched his head.

"Armin, did you know about this?" she asked him sternly.

"Know about what?" he lied.

"That Eren and Levi are together?"

"Ummm, yes, but I haven't known for long,"

"Can you tell me why you have been avoiding me in the past few days?"

"We haven't been avoiding you, Mikasa," I said.

"Really, then why every time I would call or text, you would ignore me?"

"We've just been busy," Armin said.

"Busy with what?"

"Just...stuff,"

Mikasa crossed her arms and looked like she was about to explode on us.

"Fine if you don't want to tell me then I'll leave, have a nice day," She said then left before anyone could say anything.

"Thank god she left, I was running out of things to say," Armin said and let out a sigh of relief.

"Me too, Armin, by the way, why are you here?"