Lose Control: Part 1

It's weird waking up without Levi right next to me. We've slept in the same bed now, whether it be mine or his, for three weeks and now it feels empty without him.

'I wonder if he feels the same way?' I thought.

He had to go on a business trip to Stohess and won't be back for a week. He left two days ago and won't be back until Thursday, it's now Saturday.

I'm snapped out of my daydream when I heard a knock on the door. I get up off the couch in which I was watching tv to get the door.

To my surprise, Hanji is there. 

"Hey, Eren, how ya doing?" she said then walked right in.

I closed the door and turned to her.

"I'm doing fine, Hanji. What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to check up on you and see you're doing,"

"Ok, thanks,"

"Awww, look at you tryna be all tough and brave, I know you miss Levi just admit it,"

"WHAT! Hanji, why would you think that?" I said then crossed my arms.

"Don't pretend that you two aren't a thing, I see the way you two look at each other and when you hold hands under the table and you think I don't notice. You two practically make googly eyes at each other,"

"Umm...well...uh," I couldn't get out the words as I was surprised at what she said.

"Don't worry, Levi will back in no time and you two can jump each other's bones once he walks through the door,"

"HANJI!"

She started laughing at my reaction to what she just said.

"What? I'm kidding...or am I," she said with a smirk.

"I might actually die of embarrassment," I say as I rubbed my face with my hands.

"Well, gotta go, Eren, see you later,". With that, she left.

I silently thanked God that she wasn't here to embarrass me any more than she already has.

I sat back down on the couch and continued watching the screen.

The Next Morning...

I woke up feeling very off. I was drenched in a cold sweat and my back and shoulders ached like I had worked out for hours and my stomach was cramping which it's never done before.

I decided to take a hot shower to see if that would help so I got up but I almost stumbled because I felt so weak, but I eventually made it to the bathroom.

When I looked in the mirror, I was shocked at what I saw. 

My eyes were glowing, not the normal blue demon glow that would just make my eye color brighten, no, my eyes were glowing dark blue with gold streaks.

My fangs were also elongated and my tail looked longer than usual even when I show my demon side. It was like I couldn't control the shift.

Then I noticed something that freaked me out even more. My ears had a slight point them which had never happened before.

"What the fuck is happening to me right now?" I asked myself.

I had the urge to call Levi but I didn't want to bother him and make him rush back when he doesn't have to. I can't call Hanji or Erwin because they would tell Levi.

My only options are Armin and Mikasa, but Mikasa would freak out more than I am right now.

"So Armin it is, I hope he can keep a secret, especially from Mikasa," I said out loud.