First Date Surprises

I am very excited about today because Levi said this morning that has a surprise he wants to show me when he gets done with work. 

Right now it's only 12 am but Levi isn't going to be done until 3. I am patiently waiting for Levi to walk through the door and give me a big hug and kiss because that's what he has been doing the past few days and I never want him to stop.

'I'm so bored,' I thought to myself.

I wish that the time would go by faster and Levi would be done with work by now. 

He never actually told me what his job is, I hope it's not something dangerous. 

I lay down on the couch and stare at the ceiling then put my hands on my stomach. I smile as I think about how I'm carrying Levi and I's child. 

The minutes go by as I get lost in thought. I think about how our lives are going to change a lot once this baby is born. 

How do I even raise a child? I don't have a single idea on how to raise a baby. Now I'm freaking out a little because I'm scared that I'm going to be a bad parent.

All this worrying and thinking is making me tired and I slowly start to fall asleep.

Levi's POV

As I'm walking up the stairs to Eren's apartment, I start getting excited about what I have planned for us today and for the question I have for him.

When I open the door, which is always unlocked for some reason I'll never understand, my heart starts to race.

I'm not one to really get nervous about anything but right now I am.

As I walk towards the couch, I can see chocolate brown hair hanging over the arm of the couch.

I walk around and what I see makes me smile at the sight.

Eren is sleeping while his hands lay over his stomach. His lips are slightly open and I have the urge to kiss them.

He looks so peaceful while he slept, I don't even want to wake him up, but unfortunately, I have to.

I lean down and place a gentle kiss on Eren's lips. He doesn't move so I deepen the kiss until I feel him kissing back and he reaches his hand up to cup my cheek.

After a few seconds, I pull away and stare into those turquoise eyes that I love so much, closed halfway from having just woken up.

"Hey, sleepyhead," I greet.

He smiles and it just makes me want to melt.

"Hey, Levi,"

I love his voice when he's just woken up, still laced with sleep, it's so soft and comforting.

"You ready for your surprise?" His face lights up at my words.

"Yeah, I've been waiting for a while then I guess I fell asleep,"

"It's ok, we can go if you're ready,"

"I'm ready," He jumps right up from the couch and takes my hand waiting for me to lead the way.

Eren's POV

I'm so excited right now, I can barely hold in my excitement and I think Levi notices my anxiousness too because he keeps giving the hand that he's holding light squeezes.

"Suprise number 1 is coming up, Eren, so I don't want you to freak out, ok?" Levi tells me.

"Ok but no promises,"

When we step outside of my apartment complex, Levi puts his hands over my eyes and slowly leads me somewhere. I hold onto his arm to make sure I don't trip and fall over anything.