Gathering of Friends

Right now, I'm getting kind of excited to move back to Shiganshina since I haven't been back since I moved to Trost for college.

These past few days, Levi and I have been looking at apartments for rent. I suggested to Levi that we stay in a house that the company will provide for us but he doesn't want to.

Even though Levi doesn't want to, I secretly emailed Mr. Shadis to ask if he could get the company to provide a condo for us and he said yes. I should get an email back from him soon with all the information about it.

My widened as I just thought of an amazing idea.

"Hey, Levi?" He turned to look at me.

"Yes, amour,"

"Since we're gonna be leaving soon, could we have like a small get together with all our friends just to see them before we leave?"

"That sounds like a great idea, when do you want to have it?"

"Maybe tomorrow since it's Halloween and we could all dress up,"

"Ok, I'll text Erwin and Hanji and you can text all of your friends,"

I nodded and pulled out my phone and sent messages to all my friends. Most of them responded right away saying that they could come over but Mikasa hasn't said anything yet.

A few minutes later, I got a response from Mikasa saying that she'd like to come over. I smiled as she's the one person that I'd like to see before we leave.

"All my friends can come, what about you?" I asked Levi.

"Hanji said she can come and that she has something to tell us and Erwin can come,"

"Ok, I'm happy that they can come,"

Levi nodded and turned his head back to the tv.

"What are we going to dress up as?" Levi asked me.

"Hmm, I was thinking that I could dress up as an angel and you could dress up as a demon, you know like opposites of each other sort of,"

"I like that idea, great thinking,"

"Thank you, I think I have a few old Halloween costumes from when Mikasa forced me to dress up for parties back in college, we could use those,"

"Cool, at least we don't have to go out and get a new costume,"

"Yep,"

We spent the rest of the day planning on what we're gonna do tomorrow. 

The Next Day...

Levi and I were trying to pick what we're going to wear and time is being wasted as we can't choose what we want to wear for our costumes.

In the end, I wore a white shirt and white jeans. My hair was up in a half-bun.

Levi wore a red long sleeve shirt and black jeans. His hair was slicked back, making him look very hot.

Just as I was finishing up my outfit, there was a knock on the door.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Armin and Mikasa were there along with Historia and Ymir.

"Hey, guys, come in," I greeted them.

"Hi, Eren, it's been a while," Armin said to me as he walked in.

Armin was dressed as a scientist with a white lab coat and everything. Ymir and Historia were dressed as Bonnie and Clyde.

"Yeah, it has,"

"Hey, Eren, how've you been with...everything?" Mikasa asked me.

I couldn't tell what she was dressed as but her costume looks like she would be a vampire.