They Found Out

Levi's POV

Walking into the building, something feels off like something bad is going to happen.

I rush to the elevator without arousing suspicion and press the button for the underground floor.

Once the doors open, I look around to see if there's something wrong and I let out a sigh of relief when I see that no one is rushing around like they would in an emergency.

I head to the training room where Eld and Gunther are already sparing together.

My team greets me once they see me and I watch as Eld knocks Gunther on his ass and I have to keep myself from laughing as Oluo, Petra, and Eld are.

Once Gunther and Eld are done sparing, I suggest that Petra I have a go since we haven't spared in a while.

We get in the ring and get into our fighting stances.

Petra makes the first move by doing a roundhouse kick but I dodge it and swing my leg towards her feet, she trips and falls but is back up a few moments later.

We go for a few hits before she swings at me and I grab her arm and bring it behind her back then putting her in a chokehold.

She taps out and I let her go, gasping for air.

I step out of the ring and have Oluo and Gunther spar together.

They all need work on anticipating their opponent's moves.

The way you do that is by paying attention to your opponent's stance, whatever stance their in, shows what move they're going to make.

Just when I feel like everything is fine, I hear Hanji yell out my name and the tone in her voice makes me worry a little.

"Levi, I have some news that you might want to hear and it's not good,"

I instantly start to worry. My mind automatically thinks that something happened to Eren and now he's all I can think about. 

I pull her away from the others so they couldn't hear what we're talking about.

"What is it, Hanji? Is it Eren? Is he ok?" I ask her frantically, wanting to know if Eren is ok.

"Eren's fine...for now,"

"What do you mean 'for now'? What happened, Hanji?"

"The Order found out about your relationship with Eren,"

"How did they find out? It wasn't like we were advertising our relationship,"

"I don't know, but now they're accusing Eren of seducing you and forcing you into the relationship against your own will,"

"That's insane, that couldn't be farther away from the truth. If anyone was seducing anyone then it would've been me, I was the one who kissed him first, I initiated the first move,"

"It doesn't matter what you say, they won't believe you. Eren is a demon and you are an angel. The evil demon seducing the angel is what they believe,"

"Well, what are they going to do about it now?"

"I don't know, I don't think they have enough evidence to prove it but they're investigating and are thinking about putting Eren on trial,"

"They can't do that, that is too much stress for Eren and he doesn't need that right now,"

"I know, that is why we can't tell him about it, at least for now we keep it a secret until we're sure what actions they're going to take,"