Surfacing Feelings

It's been 5 days since I got over the food poisoning.

Levi and I hang out almost every day now with him usually being the one to ask.

When we go somewhere it's usually either with Hanji or Erwin and sometimes it's all three of them.

It feels nice to hang out with people other than Mikasa and Armin.

The times when its Levi, Hanji, Erwin, and I, Hanji always suggest that we do something crazy like doing some wacky experiment or messing with someone she doesn't like.

Today, it's just going to be Levi, Hanji, and I. Erwin has to work so he can't hang out today.

A few days ago, Hanji told me that she, Levi, and Erwin were all angels, which kinda scared me a bit but eventually I got over it.

Now, I am just waiting at home for Hanji and Levi to come to pick me up.

I have no idea what's planned for us today but I hope it's something legal.

Yeah, some people might think I'm hanging out too much with them, but Armin and Mikasa are really busy these days and now I only see them in the mornings when they come over to say hi.

The last time I hung out with Armin and Mikasa was when we went to the arcade for my birthday.

I was waiting on the couch watching tv when I heard a knock at the door.

I got up and opened the door to reveal Levi and Hanji.

"You ready, brat?" Levi asked me.

"Uhh, yeah, I'm ready, let's go,"

"Hey, Eren," Hanji said.

"Hi, Hanji," I replied with a small wave.

We headed out to Hanji's car and left to wherever we're going.

About 20 minutes later, we pulled up into the parking lot for the mall.

We got out of the car and headed inside.

"So, where do you guys want to go first?" Hanji asked us

"Doesn't matter to me," Levi said.

"Wherever you want, Hanji," I replied.

"You guys are no fun," Hanji said playfully.

Hanji leads the way to a shop called Hot Topic.

Levi and I watched Hanji get overly excited at the smallest things while we looked around.

In the end, Hanji got an Iron Man keychain, a shirt that had the Jurassic Park logo on it, and a Harry Potter bag. I just got a shirt that said Star Wars on it and Levi got a Captain America keychain.

After we were done paying for our things, we walked to another shop.

We went to a few other shops until Hanji suggested that we get something to eat.

When we got to the food court, went our separate ways as we all wanted different things.

I headed to a sandwich place called Charleys and ordered at Chicken California sandwich and a drink.

I paid for my food and headed out to look for Levi and Hanji.

They had already found a table by the time I found them.

When I was eating, I noticed Levi kept staring at me.

Why does he always stare at me? I thought.

I wanted to ask him why he keeps doing that, but I didn't want to call him out on it.

As we were eating, Hanji kept babbling on about something but I wasn't paying any attention to her. I zoned out, thinking about random things.