New Enemy

Levi's POV

Once the car stops moving, I look around to see if everyone is ok.

"Is everyone ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, I don't think it was that bad, the car's just stuck," Eren said.

"What was that?" Isabel asks.

"There was a guy standing in the middle of the road and Farlan had to swerve to not hit him," Eren replies.

"Why was there someone on the road?" I ask him.

"I don't know, maybe they needed help or something," Eren unbuckles his seatbelt to get out but I put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"Don't go out there, Eren, something doesn't feel right. Farlan, I need you to come with me; Isabel, stay with Eren, if it's something bad then I need you to take Eren as far away from here as you can," They both nod their heads, and Farlan and I get out of the car, keeping our eye on the man that was still standing in the middle of the road.

We slowing made our way to him, keeping our guard up in case he does something. It was dark see we couldn't see much, only his outline and there was only enough light for us to see in front of us. 

"Hello, do you need help?" Farlan asked the man.

"Why yes I do need help, I'm looking for someone maybe you can lead me to them," the man said. 

He looked to be about 6 feet tall, slim, and he was wearing a cowboy hat which is odd. He also kept his head angled downwards which is setting me off a little as I couldn't see his face other than his chin.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked the man.

"Well, he's about five foot seven, long brown hair, and goes by the name...Eren Jaeger," he looked up revealing his face. Farlan had a look of recognition across his face and he scowled at the man. Now I knew there was something up with this guy.

"Farlan, who is this guy?" I asked him.

"Levi, get back, you don't want to mess with this guy," he warned me.

"Why? Who is he?"

"He's the infamous serial killer known throughout the twelve realms, Kenny the Ripper," my eyes widened.

Shit. I've heard of him, he's number one on the Survey Corps top five most wanted list. Kenny the Ripper is our world's worst and most wanted criminal, having killed dozens of demons and angels, and other people of different species. He didn't get a nickname like that for no reason. He's notorious for leaving his victim's bodies ripped to shreds to where they're barely recognizable.

"How do you know him?"

"He's the mission Isabel and I have to complete, take down Kenny the Ripper, dead or alive, but most preferably dead. Isabel and I have been after him for years and we've barely been able to get any leads on him and now he just shows up out of the blue, something isn't right,"

Yeah, something is very wrong here. What would a serial killer want with Eren?

"Why are you looking for Eren?" I ask him.

"Well, that wouldn't be any fun if I told ya now would it?" he mocked.

I have no idea how to get out of this. If I go back to the car to protect Eren then Farlan would have to face him on his own which would for sure get him killed. If I stay with Farlan, that leaves Isabel and Eren unprotected if Kenny isn't alone and I'm pretty sure he isn't. Any smart person would know to not go up against three Survey Corps scouts alone no matter how powerful you are.