On The Run

Running away from the Order is not a very smart thing to do. We've almost been caught twice in the last three days.

Levi explained why the Order is after me and why he kept the information from me for so long. 

I was mad at him at first for hiding it from me but I got over it, seeing as he was just trying to protect me.

Levi says that we can't stop moving until we can get me someplace where they can't find me and we're running out of options. 

Right now, I'm considering buying a few plane tickets and going to Marley. Maybe there, the Order won't be able to find us. 

The only place that I know of where the Order operates is Paradis, which is where we are now, but they could also reach out to other countries like Marley or Eldia.

I've never been to Marley, but I've heard that it's a nice country. Or even Eldia which is pretty much like a tropical island from the pictures that I've seen.

I have no idea what the Order plans to do with me if they catch me. I don't want to be on the run for the rest of my life, it's not fair to my friends, to Levi, and it's not fair to my child.

At times I think about just turning myself in but if I do, I also don't know what they would do to Levi, Isabel, and Farlan for 'harboring a fugitive'.

Plus, all this constant moving isn't good for me because of my pregnancy. We have to stop every so often so I can throw up or use the bathroom.

At this point, we've been to so many towns that I've lost track of them all. We stay in either crappy motels or park somewhere and sleep in the car.

I've asked Levi why the Survey Corps can't help us and he just said that the Survey Corps don't want to interfere with Order business.

I don't think this is Levi's fault, none of this is anyone's fault other than the Order for making false accusations about me because they are biased towards demons.

The only positive thing to come out of all this is I've learned a lot more about Levi through Isabel and Farlan. I have a trick to finding something out about Levi even when he doesn't want to tell me. I just ask the two people who were closest to him when he was a kid.

Many of my friends have called me, wanting to know what is going on but I just tell them that I'll explain later.

I also called Mikasa to let her know that I am ok. Levi told me that she is a member of the Survey Corps which surprised me as I thought that she worked at a clothing store.

All I can think about right now is food because I'm starving and could go for some fries dipped in chocolate.

"Levi, can we stop somewhere, I'm starving?" I ask him.

"No, sorry, Eren, but we can't stop,"

"What about going to the drive-thru at McDonald's or something, come on we're hungry, and stopping for a few minutes isn't going to do anything,"

"Yeah, come on, big bro, we're all hungry, and don't deny that you aren't either," Isabel says while pointing her finger at him. 

He looks through the rearview mirror and see's her looking at him with puppy dog eyes. I hear him sigh and I knew that Isabel's pouty face worked.

"Fine, but only the drive-thru and no more than four things, I don't want to be waiting forever,"

"Yay, thank you, big bro," Isabel says. I giver her a high five while Levi wasn't looking. 

Isabel and Farlan have become like my siblings in the past few days that I've known them. I can see how they were able to befriend Levi when they were kids. Farlan explained that Levi wasn't as cold-hearted as he seems now when he was a kid. He thinks that their 'deaths' are what made him so emotionless and I also think that too.