Product of Our Love

Waking up next to Levi is a feeling I'll never get tired of.

As I start to wake up, I begin to feel the familiar feeling of nausea and quickly get up to rush to the bathroom.

Since I had already thrown up everything last night, I was just dry heaving.

Once I stopped gagging, I started to cry. I don't know why I keep crying but I do and it's annoying the hell out of me.

I'm glad that all the noise I was making didn't wake up Levi then I would have felt worse.

I got up off the ground and made my way back to my bed to try and sleep some more since I still felt tired.

For some reason, I couldn't fall asleep though. I got up and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Once it was done, I poured a cup for both Levi and I then went back into my room to see Levi just starting to wake up.

"Good morning, Levi," I said to him as I sat down and handed him a cup of coffee.

"Morning, Love, how'd you sleep?"

"Good, I think, but I still feel tired for some reason,"

I took a sip of my coffee and noticed that Levi was giving me a look but I couldn't tell what it was.

Levi's POV

Now looking at him, I know my suspicions were right.

Eren looked like he was glowing a little bit and when he mentioned that he still felt tired, I knew. He also looked like he had been crying again as his eyes were still a little puffy.

I want to tell him so bad that what he's feeling right now is normal given his condition, but I have no idea how I'm going to tell him the news.

Still, I can't believe it myself. It was very uncommon for this to happen but it does, I've heard of a few cases like this happening before and everything turned out fine.

He set his mug on the table next to the bed and snuggled up next to me and once he got settled, I placed my hand on his stomach and rubbed circles, knowing that the product of our love is in there. Eren visibly relaxed even more at my touch.

"Eren?" I say to get his attention.

"Yes, Levi,"

"I have a surprise I want to tell you,"

Eren POV

"What is it?" I say.

He looks me in the eye and smiles.

"Eren, you're pregnant,"

I froze at what he just said.

'What? That's not possible, is it? He could have found out when he did what he did yesterday, but why didn't he tell me then?' I thought.

"W-what do you mean I'm p-pregnant? Like I'm going to have a baby?"

"Yes, Eren, we're going to have a baby, one that is inside you,"

Then I realize that he might be right. That could be the reason why I feel tired and sick and super emotional.

I rub my hands over my face as I think it over some more.

"Oh my god, I'm going to have a baby," I start to smile and cry at the same time because I'm so happy. I've always wanted to have kids one day.

Levi pulls me closer to him as he places soft kisses all over my face then places one on my lips.