Through the Raven's Eyes

Levi's POV

I love waking up to see the beautiful face of the one and only Eren Jaeger. His turquoise eyes that light up when he sees me and his smile that lights up a room.

I remember the first time I saw him, the first thing I noticed was his gorgeous eyes that I could get lost all day in and when he spoke to me for the first time, his voice was so melodic even though he was drunk at the time.

The look that Eren gives me in the morning makes me want to just stay in bed all day with him. 

'God damn, I love this brat so much, he has no idea,'  I thought as I was raking my hands through his soft hair as he's just waking up from a good night's sleep. 

"Good morning, amour," I say to him and he gives that smile that I love so much. 

"mmm, good morning, Levi," His voice when he just wakes up is so hot I just want to take him right here and now but I have things to do today.

I lean down to place a light kiss on his softer-than-a-pillow lips. 

The light coming through the window was hitting his skin just right making him seem more radiant than he already is.

I then reach the tips of my fingers to my lips and kiss them then reach down under the blanket and Eren's shirt and rub on his stomach, which I do quite often, to give a kiss to our child who is nestled safely in the love of my life's belly.

"Are you hungry, I can make you some breakfast?" I asked Eren.

"Yeah, breakfast sounds good," he says and I kiss him again and tell him to stay here.

I then get up out of bed and head to the kitchen. I decide to make something sweet as that is what Eren's been craving lately.

After thinking for a few minutes on what to make, I choose to make something special for mon ange.

Thirty minutes later, I finish making Eren his breakfast of crepes with a cream cheese filling and fruit then topped with chocolate sauce.

I know he should be eating healthier but he hasn't been feeling all too well lately and I just want to make him feel better by him getting to eat whatever he wants.

When I walk back into the bedroom, I see that Eren had fallen back asleep so I set the plate carefully on the table next to the bed and place a kiss on his lips. I know he loves it when I wake him up by kissing him.

Once I feel him kissing back, I wrap my hand around his head deepening the kiss. 

We pull away after a few seconds and stare into each other's eyes. 

"Hey, Levi, sorry I fell asleep," Eren apologized.

"It's ok, amour," I assured him. "Here's your breakfast." I grabbed the plate from the table as he sat up and I set it on his lap.

His face lit up when he saw what I made. 

"This looks amazing, as always, Levi, thank you,"

"No problem, brat, now eat up," I said and kissed him on his cheek then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Today, I was gonna ask my boss I could be transferred to the Shiganshina branch for six months. 

I'm pretty good friends with my boss, Dot Pixis, I know he wouldn't mind me being transferred to another branch as it'll only be for six months.

Once I'm done with my shower, I walk back into the bedroom to find that Eren isn't there. I quickly get dressed and go to the living room where I see him sitting on the couch tapping away on his phone.