Bundle of Joy

The sound of my phone buzzing woke me up. I noticed that we were both still laying on the couch as we had felt asleep talking.

I moved a little as to not wake up Levi to grab my phone out of my pocket.

There was a message from Thomas.

-Hey man, I was wondering if you would want to come to the hospital to meet our baby?

-Yeah, that would be awesome, thanks for the invite.

-No problem buddy, can't wait for you to meet them.

-Great, I'll see you in about an hour.

-Ok, see you then.

I turned off my phone then looked over to Levi. He sleeping peacefully right next to me. He looks so calm when he's sleeping I don't even want to wake him up, but I have to anyways.

I gently nudge Levi's shoulder, he stirs a little but doesn't wake up so I think of something else that might work so I cup my hand around his face and kiss him, a few moments later, he kisses back then it turns into a heated make-out session.

After what feels like hours, I pull away to catch my breath and smile at the beautiful man in front of me.

"What was that for?" the raven asked me.

"Just a good morning kiss...and also I needed a way to wake you up and that seemed like the best option,"

"Oh, really, I think it was a good option too,"

"Glad you think so,"

Levi leaned in the kiss me again. When we separated, I got up to go take a quick shower.

"Where are you going?" Levi asked me.

"To take a shower,"

"Can I join you?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I said in a seductive tone.

He got up and gave me a look that said he was a predator and I was his prey.

When we got to the bathroom, we practically threw our clothes off and did very dirty things when we hopped in the shower.

After we got out, I was surprised that I was still walking after what we did.

Levi handed me a towel before heading to the bedroom and grabbed us some new clothes to wear. I dried off quickly, got dressed, and waited on the couch for Levi to hurry up whatever he was doing.

I was on my phone when Levi came out of the bathroom.

"Hey, Levi, would you want to go to the hospital with me, my two friends just had a baby recently and I want to visit them?"

"Um, sure, I would love to go,"

"Great, we should leave now so we can beat the traffic,"

"Ok, let's go,"

Then we headed out the door and got into Levi's car.

30 Minutes later...

We finally arrived at the hospital and I was excited to meet Thomas and Mina's baby.

Levi and I walked up to the front desk and asked where their room was. The receptionist said they're in room is 394.

Walking to the elevators, Levi grabbed my hand which made me smile.

I pressed the button for the elevator and waited.

A few moments later, I heard a ding, the doors opened and we walked in. Levi pressed the button for the 3rd floor.