Lose Control: Part 2

The past few days have just been me in agonizing pain.

At times the pain got so bad that I just wished that I would pass out and never wake up.

Hanji and Armin have been taking care of me, but they can't really do anything because no one knows what's wrong.

Mikasa has tried to contact me and Armin, but we make up excuses as to why we can't hang out.

I still try and message Levi whenever I can so he doesn't get worried.

Now I'm laying in bed trying to sleep but I can't because of the pain.

The only time I actually get sleep is when I pass out from the pain.

Today is Tuesday, I think, so Levi should be back in two days and I'm hoping that all of this is over by the time he gets back so he doesn't even have to know what happened.

I hear a knock on the door and Hanji comes in.

"Hey, Eren, how are you doing?" she asks me.

"I think a little better than yesterday,"

"That's good, well, I brought you some soup, you have to eat something to get better,"

"Thanks Hanji,"

She handed me the bowl and left the room.

I ate the soup slow so I don't make my stomach feel worse than it already does.

Once I was done eating, I put the bowl on the table next to my bed.

My symptoms have lessened up a little so I got up to take a shower.

As I stepped inside the shower, the water helped a little bit but it only soothed my headache.

When the water started getting cold, I got out and dried myself off.

I walked back into my bedroom and got dressed then hopped back into bed.

The bed started to get more uncomfortable the longer I layed in it so I got up with a groan, and went into the living room to sit on the couch.

Hanji was already there watching tv and Armin was siting at the table in the kitchen doing something on his phone.

"You feeling any better, Eren," Hanji asks me.

"Not really," I reply.

"It will get better soon, I'm sure of it,"

"I hope so too, but I really don't know when this is gonna go away,"

"I know you're strong enough to get through this so just hang in there and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask,"

"Thanks Hanji,"

I wince as the cramps start up again. I take deep breaths to try and ride it out. 

Hanji notices my discomfort and pulls me into a hug.

"Shhhh, just breath, Eren,"

"More cramps again?" Armins asks Hanji and she nods.

The pain is so bad that I begin to feel tears stream down my face. I coudn't stop it, the tears just kept falling. I wanted this to be over.

I guess Hanji noticed because she kisses my head and pulls me closer to her.

After a while, I cry myself to sleep.

Hanji's POV

I notice that Eren fell asleep, so I gently pick him up and carry him to his bed and carefully set him down and put a blanket over him. I walk back to the couch then sit down.