First Check-Up

The smell of food cooking wakes me up from the amazing dream I was having.

It was me and Levi in the hospital holding our little boy in my arms. All of our friends were there too congratulating us.

I open my eyes but shut them just as quickly because the light from the window was angled just right to hit me in the face.

I sit up in the bed and rub my eyes to get the sleepiness out of them then look around and see that Levi isn't there.

With a groan, I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen as the smell emanating from it is making me hungry.

I see Levi by the stove, flipping something in a pan.

He doesn't see me so I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder.

"Morning, brat. You sleep ok?"

"Yeah, but I still feel tired. I had the most amazing dream though,"

"Really, what was it about?"

"We were in the hospital after I had given birth and I was holding our baby boy in my arms while our friends stood around us,"

"Hmm, that does sound like a good dream,"

"Yeah, but now I want to go back to bed,"

"Well, you can't go back to sleep, you have that check-up with Hanji today at 1:00,"

"That's today?"

"Yeah, that's today. Now go sit down and I'll bring you your breakfast,"

I nodded and kissed him real quick on the cheek then headed to the couch.

To keep me from falling asleep, I played some music on my phone, loudly.

A few minutes later, Levi sat down next to me and handed me a plate of scrambled eggs with cheese on top, a side of fruit, and avocado slices.

"Thanks, Levi, you're the best,"

I didn't wait for a reply and I just dug into the food. I heard Levi chuckle.

"Are you a little hungry, Eren?" I glared at him.

"Shut up, I'm pregnant, I have an excuse,"

"Ok, ok, don't bite my head off,"

I ignored the last part and continued eating.

Once I was done eating, I got up to put the plate in the sink and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

I guess Levi had the same idea because when I stepped in the shower, he was right behind me. Not that I mind seeing Levi naked.

Levi wrapped his arms around my waist and planted kisses along my shoulders and neck. He turned me around and cupped his hand around my neck to pull me down so he could kiss my lips, my tail wrapping around Levi's waist on instinct.

It started to get hot in here and it wasn't just from the water. The sound of my moans filled the bathroom as Levi did more than just kiss me.

Once we actually got to washing ourselves, it had been almost forty-five minutes and we were about to be late to my appointment with Hanji.

We rushed out of the bathroom, dried off, and got dressed as fast as we could and headed out the door and to the car.

We were running so late and Levi hates being late so I had to tell him to slow down a few times as to not make us crash. He drives like a bat out of hell, I'd be surprised if we made it there in one piece.