Friends Reunited: Part 2

I groan as I hear someone banging on the hotel door. Levi is still asleep and I don't know-how with the loud banging, he must be in a very deep sleep or he's ignoring it.

I get up to open the door and I see Hanji standing there with a wide smile.

"Hanji, what are you doing here?" I say with a yawn.

"Is Levi still asleep?"

"Yeah, but why are you here?"

"Come on, get dressed. We have to go to the mall to get Levi something for his birthday,"

"Ok, give me a minute," I shut the door on her and quickly got dressed. I take a glance at Levi to see if he was still sleeping and thankfully he still was, glad that all the noise didn't wake him by some miracle. I left a note saying where I went so when he woke up, he wouldn't freak out.

Once I was done getting ready, I opened the door and Hanji was still waiting there.

"Come on before Levi wakes up and wonders where we're going,"

"I'm coming, I'm coming. What's the rush Hanji?" I say as we start walking down the hallway.

"No rush, I'm just excited to get some Christmas shopping done, I mean it is in three days and we've been here for a week and all we've done is sit at the hotel all day and occasionally go out to eat,"

"I know, I thought that we'd do more things once we got here but that was not the case,"

"Now we have an excuse to go out, Erwin is going with Armin on a date, and Levi can't know what we're doing and if he asks just say that we're going Christmas shopping," We get to the elevator and Hanji pushes the button.

"Well, you want to go Christmas shopping, we're gonna go Christmas shopping, but first, food,"

"Of course, the pregnant man needs to eat, so what are you craving today, Eren," the elevator door opens and we walk in then Hanji presses the button for the main floor.

"I don't know...something sweet maybe,"

"Ok, I know the perfect place to eat,"

"It better be someplace edible, Hanji"

"Don't worry, it is, you'll like it I promise," she places her hand on my stomach. "You already have a cute little bump, Eren,"

"It's not that cute and it's bad enough that Levi touches it every chance he gets and now you,"

"Awww, don't be like that, Eren...wait, I have the perfect gift idea for Levi but we will have to stop by my office,"

"That's fine, let's just get food first, I'm starving," The elevator door opens and we walk out.

We head to Hanji's car and go to where she wants to eat.

During the car ride there, she just babbles on about some experiment she's doing on mixing different types of blood with angel blood, and to be honest, I could care less about it so I just zone her our until we get to the restaurant. 

Hanji pulls up to a place called Beyond the Walls diner. I've never heard of this place but it has a sixties vibe to it which I like.

We get out of the car and head inside. The place doesn't look like it's been renovated since the seventies but it's very well kept and clean.

A waiter leads us to a table then hands us a menu once we sit down.

I take a look at the menu for a few minutes before deciding what I wanted.

As we were looking at the menu, the waiter came back to take our drink and food orders which I got tea and Hanji got coffee.

While we were waiting for our food, Hanji and I talked about what we were going to get everyone and also about baby stuff like names or what am I going to do when I give birth.