12.

A/n: ^ that pic gave me fanny flutters

I wake up on Kageyama's back. We're at school and a lot of people are looking at us. Was I asleep for the whole two hours? Usually, I would've screamed rape and ran off, but he smells so good. I close my eyes again to avoid any eye contact with the nosey-ass people at this school and pretend to stay asleep.

Well, that's until he throws me on a chair with a lot of force.

I let out a gush of air in the impact, "Hey!"

"Oh, so now you wake up," he whines, "I was shaking you for like 30 minutes, your brother probably called you like 5 times."

I realise that he bought me to my classroom and Yachi is next to us, but I chose to ignore it.

"You didn't answer him, did you?" I ask, dead serious. This is a life-or-death situation.

He freezes, "N-no."

"You so did!" I huff, throwing my head back to look at the ceiling in frustration, "If he doesn't kill you, I swear to God I will."

He chuckles nervously, "I don't think he likes me,"

"Ugh," Yachi sighs, "just go out already,"

Kageyama blushes and tenses up once more, while I just scoff.

I look into her emotionless eyes, "Wait, you're being serious?" this is so unlike her.

I turn to Kageyama and nod to him gratefully, "You should get to your class,"

He nods back and farewells to the both of us before walking away.

My attention immediately turns back to Yachi, "Are you alright?"

She hits me with a moody 'I'm fine' which clearly isn't the truth.

"What happened?" I ask again, less sensitive and more demanding.

"I finally decided to shoot my shot with Hinata,"

I stayed silent, waiting for her to continue.

"He totally mistook it and I got so friendzoned."

I snort, causing her to look at me disapprovingly.

"That's not entirely true though," I say while chugging Yachi's water in hopes to wake me up a bit more, "you said he mistook it right? So that means he didn't realise he was friendzoning you, I'd say let him shoot next time though."

She lights back up, making me finally realise how gullible and strange this girl really is.

"That's a good idea!" She smiles at me, taking back her water bottle. She goes for a sip but frowns once she realises I drank it all.

~~~

School goes on as usual, I remembered my lunch this morning luckily so I eat on the same bench before going into the gym.

"We're going against Shiratorizawa next week," Kageyama states while picking his daily milkshake out of the vending machine, "you should come see me play,"

"Well, I was going to watch you play anyways," I say while shrugging, taking another bite out of my lunch.

"That's not what I meant," he mutters, peaking my interest as I didn't know what he's talking about. I look at him before realising that he's looking right back at me, his dark blue orbs staring into mine vigorously. His body language was stern but his vocals are as weak as a twig. "I want you to watch me play." He mumbles.

Despite his meaningful gaze, he spoke quietly and nervously, too scared to speak any louder in case he gets carried away.

My eyes stay on him and I let a small 'huh' slip out of my lips.

He clenched his fists and looks away, forcing his eyes shut to stop any accidental glances back in my direction.

"Nevermind, it was a stupid thing to ask."

I gently put my lunch to the side and stand up, speaking softly, "Did you carry me all the way to school?"

He nods hesitantly, still too embarrassed to open his eyes. I decide to get a little closer to him in case he mumbles any words under his breath.

I smile and quietly giggle at how unconfrontational he is. "I'd love to come see you play," I answer as I take my last step towards him, making us only millimetres apart.

Obviously, my heart's beating fast as hell right now but if i'm right then-

He finally opens his eyes again to see my face centimetres away, looking up at him sweetly.

He blushes and his vision darts away from my direction again. I take the fact that he hasn't took a step back as a good sign and decide to speak since he won't.

"Kageyama,"

No answer.

"Kageyama, look at me,"

He finally builds up the courage to look down to me, but still remains speechless.

"I said I'd love to watch you play,"

He still doesn't move.

I think I've broke him.

Sighing, I divert my eyes away temporarily and stand on my tiptoes to get my face close to his, but he's still too goddamn tall.

I have to wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer to be able to finally achieve my goal.

I placed my lips smoothly on his for a long moment, and when I pulled away all he could muffle out was a 'nice'.

I don't have a single clue whether this is a good reaction or not, and I don't know whether I should be offended or happy.

"Mother of mackerel," I gush while taking a step back, "you're broken beyond repair."

I grab my lunch, "Tell anyone about this and I break your skull, got it?"

He jitters a nod, "Y-yeah,"

I swing my bag on my back, "and you should probably get back to the guys too."

"Ye-yeah." he says again, not really tuning into reality.

I'm clearly the one with the brains here.

I have to push Kageyama all the way back to the gym, grabbing his hands like pulling him throught the doors.

"What happened to him?" Daichi asks suspiciously.

"I don't know."

"He looks as if someone just shoved a stick up his ass." Tanaka points out.

"No, that would be you." Tsukishima slyly adds.

"Hey, Yachi," I say in attempts to change the subject, "What's our next lesson?"

"English, why?" she asks, concerned.

"I don't feel very well and might go home, can you give the teacher my homework?" I reply calmly, trying not to freak out over what just happened.

"Sure, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, bye!"

I immediately jog away to prevent anymore questions.

I'm such an idiot! What kind of person just kisses someone out of no where like that?! Oh God he definitely hates me now!