30.

He sniffs, "Y/n? Go back to sleep, it's 4am."

Well there's a few mysteries that have just been solved, but more and more seem to be forming.

"Are you crying?"

I speak softly, for multiple reasons. One of them being I don't want to wake anyone up or alarm someone, another being that I'm actually reading the room, and the other being that it takes too much effort to speak louder.

"No," he tells me, though its clearly not true.

Fuck it, I'll lose my sleep I guess. I turn the light on to reveal him with red, puffy eyes.

"Liar." I state, sitting down next to him. I'm getting a bit of deja vu, we're both sitting on the floor with our backs resting against the side of the bed. "I'm sorry that I have to leave you... Again. Don't listen to Daichi, because, uhm,"

I giggle a bit to myself and Kags looks at me confused. While I stare off into space.

I'm not too sure how I'm going to but this in words, but hell I'll try.

"When I found out, all I could think about was you, I guess. Like 'How's he going to react?', 'should I tell him?'..."

I return the look now, and we're gaizng into each others eyes. Only this time I don't break away.

"... 'I don't want to leave him again'."

I begin to tear up again like a total bitch boy. Ugh, stop it!

Well, no. Don't stop that!

Kageyama hugs me in a tight-but-not-too-tight embrace.

"I'm sorry," I sob, "I'm sorry im leaving."

He breathes a soothing hush. "You're not leaving, because I'll come with you. I'll come visit you everyday. Whenever I'm not at school, not doing volleyball. I'll even skip school if I have to!"

I chuckle at him and bury my head into his chest.

"No, I can't do that," he admits, taking back his previous statement. "I'll need to take notes for you!"

I don't bother to tell him that he sucks at taking notes and he's only in a couple of my classes, or that Yachi is probably the better person to do that for so many reasons, or that there are tutors there... That'll I'll definitely listen to.

Instead my wrapped arms around him grow tighter and he keeps one arm around me and the other on top of my head, pulling me closer into him.

Feeling safe in my Kageyama-cage, I nod off into a deep sleep once more.

~

I wake up in my bed, comfortably snuggled up to the dovet while I try to remember how the hell I got here.

I went to sleep next to Nishinoya, woke up next to Tanaka. Wait, this damn oxygen tank is by me, but I walked in my room without it to find my phone.

Ohhhhh.

Kageyama must've bought it to me after I fell asleep.

I fell asleep... In his arms.

Blushing uncontrollably, I hide under my covers until I heard my phone buzz. It's just an unnecessary YouTube reccomendation, but I notice that the time is about 8am.

I get up and walk into the living room, seeing only a few people awake: Asahi, Kiyoko, Yachi, and Tsukki.

Yachi is apologising to him for something while Kiyoko is just watching. Tsukishima might as well be asleep, since he's doing god knows what on his phone. I walk up to him and take it away, causing him to twitch and grunt as he glares at me.

At first, I get scared as hell and let out a small squeek, but I gather myself tother and throw it across the room, hitting Suga on the head and almost waking him up.

"It was four eyes!" I whisper-shout, with no reply. Can't believe he slept through that.

On my side of the room there is Yamaguchi, who's sleeping on ticked-off, phoneless, Tsukishima (that can't move because of the human puppy sleeping on him(not a furry)) and Tanaka snoring, barely breathing because of Noya laying on top of his stomach.

Tobio and Hinata are both sleeping on the couch back-to-back, how can they sleep sitting up? The three people that are awake are next to them on the floor. Suga is on the floor in front to the office chair that we have for no reason, lying on top of Daichi's feet who's on the chair.

They must all be tired, because surely their internal-clock would've woke them up by now.

There are still two people I haven't seen yet, and so I check my brothers room to see him and Kageyama both watching his laptop (I'm assuming Netflix?) on their stomachs.

"Morning," I greet them, feeling partly betrayed as I realise they're eating the left over pizza without me, despite me not wanting to eat it anyway.

I receive a smile from Miwa and an silent wave from my brother, then go back into the living room.

"How'd you sleep?" I hear someone ask from behind me in the kitchen, making me jump.

"You scared the shit out of me, Tobio!" I scald, holding my heart.

Kageyama flushes up and freezes, spilling a bit of water. A moment later he kicks him out of his still state and rushes to clean it. "S-sorry." He says, unable to think of anything else to say.

"Tobio, huh?" Tsukki teases, trying to get his phone back from Suga. The bonk on the head didn't wake him up, instead he took the device and hugged it, but is now hugging Tsukishima's arm after his failed attempt to get it back.

I look towards Hinata, seeing him totally passed out and and drooling over the sofa cushions. I'm surprised he didn't wake up since he was literally leaning on To-

"I-I mean Kageyama!"

Yamaguchi woke up just in time to save my ass and starts telling him to leave us be and to focus on his own struggle right now.

It's too early for this.