37.

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Hatsune questions, watching me prepare myself to sneak out.

"Its definitely not a good idea," Noda replies angrily, "have you not seen 5 feet apart?  What if something like that happens to you?"

"I didn't know you watched those kind of movies." I giggle, getting a scoff in return.

My attention then moves to Alphonse, who begs me to be careful, leading to me ensuring him that I'll be perfectly safe.

"I'll be back for the first nurse visit for that damn abuse, just please cover for me." I beg before sneaking out and heading towards the school.

Once I arrive I fling out my phone and text him.

I'm here

Okay, 1 sec

And quite literally, a second later he shows up.

"Are you sure they let you out at 4am? With no one to look after you?" He interrogates.

"Of course not, you baboon. But hatsune and that know where I am so it's fine. I need to be back for about 8am," I inform him, "oh... and thanks for coming to meet me so early."

"Its no problem, I wasn't sleeping anyway." He states as we both subconsciously walk to that same place on top of the hill.

"Awe~" I coo, "little Tobio couldn't sleep because he was too excited to see me!"

He blushes a little and goes to scream some sort of defence, but then clears his throat and speaks in a deep voice. "It's not like that."

"I'm sure its not, babe." I mock, just getting a grunt back from the tall setter.

Kageyama decides to change the subject like a pussy. "How can you wake up so early, on Christmas day of all times?" He yawns, picking up the air bag shit that helps me breathe so I dont have to carry it up the hill.

"Oh, I dont really get to sleep much there haha," I chuckle anxiously, "whenever I start drifting off I gotta have that bloody slap on the back which keeps me up for another hour at least, then the cycle repeats."

"Well... that sucks," he replies, just as awkward as me, "do you get much sleep during the day at least?"

I look at him like a crazy person, "what and miss out everything that's happening with Alphonse and Noda? Hell no. I still dont know why that boy is here and I am determined to find out."

We're at the top of the hill now, and kageyama just stares at me without saying a word. He looks so... sad?

I look straight back into his eyes, "what's wrong?"

"You're so skinny," he mumbles, barely audible to my ears.

"What?" I ask, hoping he would repeat himself.

He seems to jitter his head and tunes back into reality, "Oh, nothing. Just asking what size you are so I can buy some clothes. Then you wont have to be stuck in the same ones all of the time," he laughs, "I swear you've been wearing that same top for like a week."

Wow, he just exposed me like that. A little embarrassing, not going to lie. But I'll pretend that he never said it.

"I'm uh... a size 2," I admit, tugging on his jumper, (that's 00 for u Americans) "but how about you just give me this instead."

He scoffs, "you'll have you fight me for it,"

I gasp in shock, "so it's going to be like that," throwing my hands up, I scowl at him, "come at me bro."

He places down my bag, speaking intensely,  "oh, it's on."

He joking throws some light punches while I'm bouncing back and forth that that dude from Wii boxing.

Holding back my giggles, we play fight for a little while. He notices that I'm getting out of breath but, of course, I'm not going to give up. This hoodie is mine. I throw three quick strikes on his way and he playfully falls back a few steps and dramatically falls to the ground.

"Okay, okay, you win." He admits.

I smirk at him cockily, "take off your hoodie then, it's mine now."

"Hm? I think you've misunderstood," He states, making me confused. "You can wear the jumper, but I'm not taking it off. It's big enough for the two of us."

And so, as expected, we both sit down and watch a movie on his phone. I'm on his lap, and we're in the same hoodie.

We watch Elf. Obviously we watch Elf, its christmas.

Hour and a half later and the film has come to an end.

"God I fucking love that movie." I state.

"Never would've guessed," he replies sarcastically, reminding me of the limited addition Elf pop figure in my room back home.

As a response, I turn my head to glare at him. The position isn't necessarily comfy, but I can't even come up with a comeback. My only option is to glare.

I zone out for a second, not because of the classic 'I got lost in his eyes', but because I have the shortest attention span in the world.

Though, once brought back into reality, I find myself in a position I was not expecting - but I will admit I was hoping for it.

Kageyama now has his lips placed on mine. However, the fact that my focus was non-existent means that I wasn't kissing back, so he broke away.

I inched my head forwards so my lips could follow his, but I was disappointed when the breeze hit them.

"I-I'm sorry!" He apologises frantically, "I didn't mean to-"

"You're an idiot." I cut him off, wiggling out of the hoodie.

He expects me to storm off angrily as I stand up. Instead, I turn around and sit back down on top of him with my legs wrapped around his torso, so I'm now in a more comfortable position.

I cup his face in my hands and kiss him gently before looking into his eyes smiling.

He smiles back at me and wraps his arms around my waist to pull me closer. He softly places his forehead onto mine as our noses touch. He chuckles, "You taste salty."

"I had red pringles for breakfast."

~

"We haven't got long left, let's go back," I suggest, standing up and walking down the hill, "but I want to go to Ukai's first to get some water and pocky."

"Of course, your majesty." He mocks, bowing to me.

"I hate you, so much," I roll my eyes and scoff, "but you're buying me the food, so I cant be too mad."

"Oh, I am?" He asks in a flirtatious tone.

"You are," I reply, matching his manner, "and I'll just wait here so he doesn't see me."

Tobio nods and enters the shop.

Then, like on cue, my lungs begin to fill up. This makes it a little difficult to breathe, and I start to panic. Trying to calm down, I sit and lean against the wall.

I dont get it, I have this stupid wire up my nose, and I've been walking around breathing fine. This shouldn't be happening right now. This cannot be happening right now.

I try to keep my breathes in a steady pace, but each one begins to get heavier and I begin freaking out properly now. I literally can't breath. I'm suffocating.