24.

There's been pure silence since I said that, and he hasn't spoken to me since, not even during English class when the teacher physically told him to work as a pair with me. He could barely look at me, but I could barely look at him as well. I couldn't look at anyone. I just keep my head down and stare at my feet or focus on the work I have to do - to the point my teachers even notice because I never usually do my work no matter what it is.

Even walking back home with Yachi is awkward, everyone probably talked about me once I left, and I'm not surprised. I wonder if she said anything.

"Are you sure that was a good idea?" Yachi questions, "to just leave everyone like that."

"Whether it was a good idea or not doesn't matter anymore, it's been done now."

My answer is blunt and I can't look at her either, my head is still dropped and I continue stare down.

"Yeah, but you can undo it. Everyone is worried, you know? Even Tsukishima is, he thinks it's all because of him... With the pictures and all."

"Good, he's an asshole."

We get to the apartment building and I say my farewell, unlocking the door, taking the cash my brother left on the counter - probably by accident - and putting it into my piggy bank, and plopping myself on the bed while checking my phone.

The groupchat hasn't tried to speak to me, which is fine, so I decide to leave it. There's no point staying.

Fucking mut:
Hey, um... Can we talk?

I block his number.

BbyHinata:
Why did you block Kageyama~kun? Please y/n~Chan, we just want to talk to you! We're worried!

Sorry, Hinata, I love you really.
But you're blocked too.

PoopyTsuki:
Stop blocking everyone you dumbshit, I swear to God that his majesty is going to break down.

Stop fucking texting me, asshole.
I'm fine, tell Kageyama not to
worry and that I've just grew
bored of y'all.

Blocked.

Yamyams:
I'm sorry about Tsuki
*typing*

I block him before he gets to send another message.

No one else texts me, it must've just been the first years all together minus Yachi.

My brother unlocks the door and shouts to me from the kitchen, "come on, we gotta go,"

I don't reply to him, I just slide on some shoes and follow him to the car.

"Where'd the money on the counter go?"

"What money?"

~

A few weeks have gone by and not much has change apart from the fact that I don't have anyone's number anymore, apart from Yachi's. I keep to myself mainly now, speaking when I'm spoken to and minding my own business. I ignore the boys when they try to talk to me about why I'm changing like I am, and only really speak to them during whatever class I might have with them about the work. Meaning I rarely speak to the second and third years.

"They deserve to know, y/n. You have to tell them. Especially Kageyama, he's so worried about you." Yachi explains while we walk home together once more.