Please Read - IMPORTANT

Hi everybody, I hope you and your family are safe at home and are in good health. It is important to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and wear masks in front of non-family members, and stay a 6-foot distance away. But that is not what I was going to say. 

People are PMing me and telling me that my soulmate story is "boring" and "super unlike other soulmate stories" and "taking too long to get to 'juicy' bits".

Sure, I love constructive criticism, but I hate that some people are telling me that my story isn't a generic soulmate AU. It isn't supposed to be like other stories. It's not only a romance, there are other genres that I'd like to incorporate into this story.

And saying that it's taking too long for the characters to meet their soulmates is on purpose. I don't appreciate stories where they get together in the first chapter, and I'm trying to make the story sort of like reality, so please respect that.

I understand that some people are just asking if I could speed up and stick to the prompt, but you guys have to respect the author's decision. I won't say any names, you know who you are.

But anyway, thank you for reading my story in the first place, and again, I hope you are doing well. Bye!

-OneAppleBlossom ;)