37.

Hiya. It's been such a long time, hasn't it?

Okay, maybe it hasn't been that long, but it felt like it for me. I have some exciting news for you guys: I've finally finished Scars! 

Well... not finished exactly. I have finished planning out the entirety of Scars, and I am confident to say, there will be 14 more chapters in this book, and then, I may or may not make a sequel or a second part to this.

Now that that's taken care of, here is the chapter!

Chapter 36 - Group Therapy Thingy #1

The meeting was going to be held in Hazel's apartment.

Only because it was conveniently located on one of the lower floors, definitely not because Jason and Percy's apartments were a big hot mess. Absolutely not.

Jason had just walked into the apartment when a sock went flying right in front of his face, and he drew back in surprise. Another sock hit Jason on the side of his face and hung there for a couple seconds, prompting him to pick it off with pinched fingers.

"Ew, these smell disgusting!" Jason exclaimed, plugging his nose, "Whose are these?"

Jason looked past the sock to see Hazel and Nico on opposite sides of the room, having a staring contest.

"Oookay?" a voice came from behind Jason, and he jumped, turning around to see Percy staring questioningly at Hazel and Nico.

Suddenly, Hazel grabbed another sock and flung it at Nico, nailing him in the nose. He fell back a couple steps, but recovered quickly, grabbing the sock off the floor and throwing it back at Hazel.

"You are leaving," Hazel said threateningly, "You promised yesterday!"

"I am not leaving," Nico sniffed, "You asked me when I was playing Among Us. You know I don't pay attention to other things when I'm playing Among Us!"

"Ugh, you're so annoying!" Hazel said, crossing her arms.

"Um... am I interrupting something?" Will said, popping his head through the door.

Both Nico and Hazel said "Will!" at the same time. Nico said it more with confusion while Hazel said it in relief. She grabbed Nico and shoved him out the door, making him crash into Will.

"Will, take him somewhere," Hazel instructed, "We've got important stuff to do."

"Yes ma'am," Will said, saluting. He dragged Nico down the hall, telling the grumbling Italian that they were going to McDonalds. Nico stopped struggling and shrugged, "Sounds good to me."

And they left. Hazel let out a breath of air, and leaned down to collect all the stray socks that were laying around. Percy helped her, and Jason leaned on the table.

"What was that about?"

Hazel let out a frustrated sigh, "Nico was being impossible. I asked him yesterday if he could get out of the place for this time block and he said sure. This morning I asked where he was gonna go and he wouldn't budge after that."

"I don't know what I would've done if Will hadn't come," Hazel admitted, "Which one of you called him by the way?"

Jason looked at Percy, who shrugged and looked back, "Neither of us did."

Hazel furrowed her eyebrows, "Huh..."

Then she got a text from her phone, and Jason noticed her body go slightly rigid. She picked up the phone and checked the notifications. After a couple seconds she started smiling and shaking her head. Hazel showed the phone screen to them.