Part One

"Hear me, and rejoice... You have have the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan! You may think this is suffering. No. It is salvation... Universal scales tip towards balance because of your sacrifice. Smile. For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos," the right hand man of the Mad Titan proclaimed to the few sole survivors amidst the carnage that was laid. 

"I know what it's like to lose," said the Mad Titan himself as he held Thor's body by the collar of his vest. "To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail, nonetheless. It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. But I ask you: to what end? Dread it, run from it... destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here. Or should I say... I am." 

Now being held by his head, weakened and disoriented by the attack, Thor spilt blood from his mouth and muttered, "You talk too much." 

"The Tesseract. Or, your brother's head." The Mad Titan bargained with Loki as he clenched his left fist which wore the Infinity Gauntlet - a nigh indestructible glove capable of harnessing the power of all six Infinity Stones. "I assume you have a preference?" 

"Oh, I do. Kill away." Loki responded in a dead voice with an emotionless expression plastered on his face. 

This surprised the Mad Titan as he knew that Loki would not allow his last-living relative to die at the hands of someone so powerful yet with directive on what had to be achieved. Loki tried to contain a smile on his face but his brother's horrific screams made it all too easy for him to break character as he deeply cared for his brother. 

"ALRIGHT, STOP!!" Loki barked, sighing heavily as he shut his eyes and mentally cursed himself for his greed.  

"We don't have the Tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard." Thor explained. 

Loki proved him wrong by presenting the Tesseract in a praise-like fashion, he almost came close to hating his brother like he did every time he challenged his relationship with his brother. 

"You really are the worst, brother." Thor uttered. 

Loki frowned as his brother, his mouth hung open. "I assure you, brother, the sun will shine on us again." 

The Mad Titan chuckled. 

"Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian." 

"Well, for one thing... I'm not Asgardian. And for another, we have a Hulk." 

The second Loki heard the Green Behemoth roar, he dashed for his brother and tackled him to the ground at the same time the Hulk did so to the Mad Titan, challenging him to a duel. Unexpectedly, the Hulk was caught completely off guard at how focused the Titan was upon his retaliation to the surprise attack as the Hulk was beaten at great feats by the Titan until the Hulk laid, defeated, bested by a rival he would come to fear. 

"HEY!! Remember me?! " A lone survivor bellowed, calling everyone's attention onto them now. 

It was there that the Mad Titan had some strange recollection of the stranger's face. It was most peculiar that he had never stood face to face with them before, but as if from an alternate timeline in which similar events were about to repeat itself, again. Without a moment to waste, the Titan walked over to the survivor who'd used psionic manipulation to cast a bind over the Titan's body and squeezed, causing him to struggle his resistance. 

The Titan was forced onto his knees, his armour bent and crushed at the might of the power crushing him until he recalled the first Infinity Stone he'd acquired earlier and used it to overcome the sorcerer. In return, the Titan knocked the sorcerer onto his back before slamming his foot down on him, crushing him until he could not find the strength to escape until the Titan removed his foot and stood erect over them.