Part Five

May 30th, 2016 

For an extended period of time, Wanda delayed her apology to her boyfriend. The day he fled in frustration after their disagreement concerning Secretary Ross and the Accords made it much more difficult for her to make rectification. With what issues that had been occurring within the Avengers, many weeks had drifted by as Wanda was left at the compound in the company of nobody but the Vision. Across the world, Steve, Sam and Bucky Barnes remained on the run from the authorities in order to find out who framed Steve's war buddy and what their purpose was with the Red Book they brought to delay the heroes from capturing him. 

In search for answers, (Y/n) scoured the globe for answers leading reference to the one known as Galactus. He too felt perturbed by the argument he held with his girlfriend who was carrying their child, or children, but regardless, he had to find answers to save her and the world. 

June 10th, 2016 

"... been a complete idiot! Dragging in Clint, 'rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place! I'm trying to keep..." Tony stopped himself from acting so angrily and calmed himself down. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed." Steve said deadpanned.

"Alright, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now! Because it's us, or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite. Come on, Steve. Don't make this any harder than it has to be." 

Before anyone could anticipate the counter-attack, Steve's team made their move to advance on Tony's team as they stalled for as long as they could so Sam Wilson could pinpoint the Quinjet to make their escape to Siberia where the man that framed Bucky resided. 

"Alright. There's two on the parking deck. One of em's Maximoff. I'm gonna grab her." Tony said as he flew off to apprehend Wanda and Clint who were both hiding in the car park. 

In (Y/n)'s absence, the Avengers clashed with one another in the airport in hopes of subduing the other as the battle went on for twenty minutes until a stand-still was reached. Everyone was tense as they all stared their opponent down from across the runway before all started to walk quickly before they all broke into sprint towards one one another. Those of whom that could fly did so whereas the rest ran along the ground before everyone fought their own opponent. 

It wasn't until Wanda noticed something out of place and saved her ally from certain death when Scott Lang jumped size to eighty feet tall, amazing all who witnessed his gigantic form in his Ant-Man suit - thanks to it being able to change subatomic particles which add or reduce mass - which was used as a distraction while Steve and Bucky made a run for the Quinjet. It worked, for a time, until Vision discovered where Steve and Bucky were running off too and used the power of the Mind Stone to sever a tower to collapse over the hangar.

Both Natasha and T'Challa had pursued the two as Scott was quickly subdued thanks to the movie reference made by Peter upon recalling Empire Strikes Back and wrapped Scott up in webbing before knocking him down, putting him out of the fight. Clint was also subdued by Rhodey while Vision focused on stopping Wanda as he used the Mind Stone to cast a beam at the sorceress who'd conjured a shield to protect her. 

Wanda began to struggle against Vision's attack as the power of the Infinity Stone that gave her her powers was - at this point in time - hard for her to resist as she knelt on one knee, her shield began to crack slowly until it shattered at the exact moment Vision closed off the beam and dashed towards the brunette, catching her before she could collapse to the ground. The Quinjet escaped the hangar where it had been hidden as it flew away to make its escape when Vision was ordered to disable the ship. Unfortunately, instead of hitting the jet, he hit Colonel Rhodes, rendering him unconscious, completely disabling his suit upon contact with the arc reactor.