Give Me Love

A/N AIGHT IMMA DO THIS FINAL UPDATE FOR THE NIGHT AND I'LL DO THE REST PROBABLY TOMORROW KEEP IN MIND THERE IS 95 CHAPTERS love yall

Marlene sat on the edge of the bed of one of the many Potter guest room's sulking. She wanted to be downstairs, dancing, playing games and having fun. It seemed completely horrible that she had spent the time perfecting her hair to being silky and smooth for no one to see it. It didn't make it better that sitting on the floor was the one person she truly didn't want to spend any time with.

"How long have we been in here?" Sirius whined from the floor.

"I don't know," She snapped sharply, leaning on her knees, "Does it look like I would wear a watch with this?"

"I don't know what girls do." He replied with a shrugged.

Marlene scoffed, scowling to herself.

"What's your problem?" He questioned darkly.

She shot him a dirty look, "Are you kidding me right now? You're the one who had been deliberately treating me like crap."

"I don't know what-"

"What do you want from me Sirius?" Marlene said her voice thinning and her face tightening. "You say we were never friends. You can fuck yourself."

"You don't understand…" Sirius said, shifting away from her, not having the courage to look at her face.

Marlene had tried her very best to be understanding when it came to Sirius. She knew what family he came from, but this was the last straw. How could he say she of all people didn't understand?

"I don't understand?" She asked in a hollow voice as she rushed to her feet, and moved to stand over him. "I don't understand?!"

"McKinnon…don't." He said raising his hands wearingly.

"DON'T WHAT?" She roared, her face shaking with tears, forcing her mascara to run down her face. "Don't have feelings that contradict yours?! I apologize if we getting kidnapped hindered your life in anyway, but GET-THE-FUCK-OVER-IT! You don't have to be friends with me! I get that you hate me!" Marlene snarled less than a foot away from him.

"McKinnon-" He began rising to his feet, his face growing red with anger.

"But know that you lost a good friend for no good reason! And it's en-tirely your fault!"

"Don't you think I know that?!" He yelled back, his eyes searing into hers. "Don't you think I know?!"

Marlene paused, her face lips trembling as her jaw stayed firm. "Then…why do you hate me? Why don't you tell me what I supposedly did?! Come on! We're going to be in here all night, knowing Lily, so you might as well just tell me what I did that made you so angry you became like this!"

"You didn't do anything! Okay?! You didn't do anything!"

"Then why-"

"BECAUSE I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU OKAY?! DOES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY-"

Marlene blinked, taking a step back. Her breaths became uneven and unsteady. "Wait…WHAT?"

"You heard me," He snapped stubbornly plopping down on the bed. "I'm not repeating myself."

"I don't understand." Marlene said in a frazzled tone, "You've been mean to me because you …what?!"

"Is it impossible for you to imagine me having feelings for someone? Is it so hard to grasp that I would fancy someone?"

"No," She said in a quiet voice, falling back against the empty dresser. Her eyes stared off into the distance. "I just never would have thought you would fancy me."