Holy Shit

Okay so wow. 106k people have read this book!! I don't normally do things like this (but I'm no stranger to author notes😂) but I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has voted, commented and just read this messy ass book. Honestly it means so much to me and I'll continue writing until you all say stop😂. I never thought I'd get 100 people let alone 106k. It's crazy and so surreal to me❤

Also I wanna apologise for not updating and not starting requests, I've had some shit go on recently and just haven't been motivated but I'll start again:)

OML okay so someone sent fanart!! Like holy shit! Someone liked my shitty stories enough that they decided to take their personal time and draw something inspired by one of the chapters:) I am actually so ecstatic over it! (I used photoshop to edit out personal details and what not. It was sent to me through my insta by a friend I know in real life)

I believe it's Jerome but since it's in black and white it could be anyone you want it to be;)

I believe it's Jerome but since it's in black and white it could be anyone you want it to be;). Anyway please don't steal it or anything my friend worked so hard on it but here it is:).

If you had any you ever wanted to send then feel free to do so. I don't know if you can send photos on wattpad (I don't think you can) so if there's any way you know of on how to send them let me know 😂❤ (I'm not comfortable giving out my insta or anything like that sorry)

Anyway I'll get back to writing as soon as I feel able to again, just thought I'd share and thank everyone for being absolutely amazing and I love you all so much:) ❤❤❤

EDIT:
Okay so I remembered I have a twitter account that you can send things to, even if it's just to talk to me or whatever. (Not self promo I swear😂) anyway If you wanted to send anything then here it is and I'll follow anyone back who actually follows me😂.

 (Not self promo I swear😂) anyway If you wanted to send anything then here it is and I'll follow anyone back who actually follows me😂