(NOT A Chapter - New SpinOff - Oh, My, Addison)

Hi All! 

As requested, I've started a spin-off series on Melanie and Addison. 

I just published it and it has a few chapters up, so if you enjoyed the recent bonus chapter - give it a whirl! 

Here's the summary: 

Melanie Canon loves the idea of no commitment and no consequences, which is why she feels it necessary to have sex with any attractive person that's willing to play a game of cat and mouse. Because of this, Melanie essentially knows every girl on campus. Which is why Melanie is confused when Addison Cruz, a beautiful girl she had no idea existed, introduces herself one day and offers to have non consequential sex despite never even being kissed. Addison is bold, intelligent, and a tad-bit weird(an understatement). She's not afraid of telling it how it is, and she's definitely not afraid to say anything she was thinking about - whether or not it was appropriate to public ears. And besides - if this girl was offering a sexual relationship without the consequences of love, attachment, and relationships - then why did Melanie feel uncomfortable and guilty about using her? A quirky story revolving around lust, witty remarks, a lot of awkward conversations, and learning that it's okay to be yourself - you won't be disappointed as you follow the love story of how Addison Cruz and Melanie Canon fall in love.
Enjoy!