Prologue

My family is huge in the mafia world.  Father is gone most of the time so I were always home with bodyguards and maids. Mom died when I was 3 so I don't really know her or how she died. I know how bad mafia is and troubling it can be but as I got older I got a little interested but stayed away and pushed it back. For 18 years, I have been slightly alone. The only people I talk to are the maids or I stay in my room in my own world. Dad doesn't want me going outside too much or too late because of danger. He loves me dearly and cares for my safety. It's just upsetting to not have friends and be homeschooled. I am smarter than you think and I learn new things when reading on our library. There are 4 major mafias I overheard my dad talking about: EXO, Bangtan, Blackpink, and Got7. I heard they are extremely dangerous. I heard my father say that EXO was crazy dangerous and powerful but not as powerful and him and the rest. Dad gets along with Bangtan, Blackpink, and Got7 but EXO is most of the mafia's rival. Everyone despises them and some are scared. I find it quite interesting. My dad is the most famous Mafia and senior so all mafias know who he is. He does many deals and has many friends. I just hope I see him often.