13

"He left." I said. She looked at me.

"Who are you?" She said. I choked out a sob.

"I'm Mark. Your older brother." I said.

"I don't have an older brother. I'm an only child." She said and pulled her hand away. I started crying.

"Namjoonie." She said excited.

"Wait you remember me?" Namjoon said. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Yes of course I do. You're my husband. I know all of you except for Mark." She said. Someone came in.

·Kana's POV·

"Dad." I smiled. He came up.

"Hello sweetie." He held my  hand and kissed my head. He backed away.

"Omo what happened to you?" I said acting worried.

"I'll be fine sweetie. You guys should leave." Dad said to everyone.

"I don't think so." I took the syringe and stabbed his neck and injected him. I screamed in pain.

"You little-" He fell down and looked at me.

"You think that syringe was a memory loss meds. You think I'm that stupid father. I will never forget my friends and brother. Goodnight." I smirked and flicked him off. He slowly closed his eyes. I held my waist.

"Namjoon bring him to the basement. I'll be fine here." I looked at him. He nodded. He brought Yoongi, Yugyeom, and  Jungkook. They left with my father.

"You didn't forget me?" Mark asked. I looked at him.

"Look in the lamp." I said. Lisa looked in the lamp and pulled out a little device.

"He was listening in. I had to act and I was awake when he came in wanting to talk to me for 5 minutes. I woke up but he stabbed me with the syringe. It was sleeping meds." I said. Mark hugged me. I hissed.

"I'm so sorry." He said. I hugged him lightly back.

"It's okay Markie. I'm much smarter and tougher than you think." I said.

"Still. You died for 5 minutes and came back to life. I couldn't leave you alone and I stayed since we came to the hospital so 3 and a half days." He backed up.

"I know I died." I said. I looked at the bed. "I saw mom. She told me to fight and not to give up. She said I was to young and I met and found out about my brother. She wanted you to be there for me to protect me and show me happiness and love. She said she is proud of us and how beautiful we have turned out to be. She wants us to fight against Dad and live happy with each other and out friends. She said she loves us always. She also told me to tell you that she is sorry to give you away." I looked at Mark crying. He was crying.

"I love you too mom." He said. I held his hand. I slowly moved the blanket. I scooted and hissed in pain.

"Kana you shouldn't be moving." Jisoo said. I got to the edge. I stood and fell a little until Mark held me.

"Kana please lay back down." He said. I wiped his tears. I hugged him.

"I'm stubborn. I just want to stand and hug you. I love you Markie." I cried lightly. He hugged me lightly and kissed my head.

"I love you too Kanie." He said. We broke the hug. He helped me lay down.

"I have a question Kana." Rosé said.

"Ask away." I said.

"When the fuck did you learn to dance and sing?" She asked. I chuckled.

"Learned it when I lived with my father. I was stuck in the house so I taught myself and watched videos." I said.

"Can you sing something?" Youngjae asked.

"Sure." I said. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I started singing.

Everyone was shocked and smiled. I started rapping.

"Woah." They said. I smiled. After a couple minutes, I finished. They clapped.

"Your voice is beautiful." Bambam said.

"Thank you." I smiled. I tried to sit but felt a sharp pain. "Agh!" I held my waist and took deep breaths. Mark went to me.

"Please go easy." He said worried.

"Ok mom." I said sarcastic. Everyone laughed.

"Stop being a little stubborn brat." He said. I mocked him and everyone laughed. He helped me up a little. He sat down.

"Markie." I said. He hummed in response. I played me my fingers. "Why aren't you mad at me?" I asked.

"Why would I be?" He asked.

"It's because well our family." I said. He sat on the bed and held my hands.

"Kanie I know what you are thinking. I know I was taken away and had to live and be raised with a fake family. I know you got kept because mom actually faught for you because she didn't want you to get taken away. Kanie she didn't want both of us to live that life. Don't blame yourself and I can never be mad at you. You lost mom when you were 3. We didn't know how she was but I think we turned out to be like her. I know we definitely didn't get anything from dad except for a little bit of looks but our personality were mom I believe." He said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"Cheer up. You'll be leaving in a few days." He said. I nodded. 

·4 days later·

The girls helped me get dressed.

I walked out slowly. Mark came to me.

"Markie I'm fine. I can walk." I said.

"You need to take it easy." He said.

"I will. I am walking slow." I said. He let me walk. I signed the papers. They gave me my meds and I walked with Mark to my side amd the girls next and behind me. I got to the car. Mark opened the door for me. I got in and put my seatbelt on. Mark started driving to Bangtan's house. After a while, we got there. He parked and we got out. I walked slowly to the front door. The door opened to the boys. I smiled. I got to the door and they let me in. My head hurt a little. I grabbed someone out of instinct.

"Kana, are you okay?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm just hungry and thirsty. I'll be fine." I said.

"Okay let's take you to the living room while I get you food." Jin said. I nodded. Yoongi and Jimin helped me to the couch. I sat down. Jin set water and food in front of me.

"Thank you Jin." I said. He nodded.  I started eating.

"We will have someone stay here with you." Taehyung said. I nodded. My eyes widened.

"What?" Jennie asked.

"My dad." I said.

"Kana he is still in the basement but you can't go down in your situation." Namjoon said.

"Okay." I said. I continued eating till I finished. They helped me upstairs to my room. I layed down and slept.