27

"I got stuff for ice cream sundaes." I said.

"Thank you Kana!" The youngest of the groups said.

"No problem. Um I'll be back." I said. They nodded. I went to my room and got changed.

I went to grab something off my desk until someone hit me on the back of the head

I went to grab something off my desk until someone hit me on the back of the head. I fell and looked. They grabbed my stuff.

"S-stop." I said weak. They hit me on the face, knocking me out.

·Namjoon's POV·

We got settled in the living room waiting for Kana. "I wonder what Kana is doing." Rosé said eating the ice cream.

"I'll go check on her." I said.

"Okay. Bring her back so we can start." Mark said. I nodded. I got up. I went to her room. I knocked.

"Um Kana are you okay? We are about to start the movie." I said. No answer. "Kana I'm coming in." I opened the door. Her room was a mess and she was on the floor. "KANA!" I yelled. I ran to her and shook her. I hear them running in.

"Her door is open." Jennie said. Mark came to me. He checked her pulse.

"Okay she is just knocked out but whoever that person was, they were looking for something from her and came after her." He said. I picked her up and placed her on the bed.

"We will check the cameras." Hoseok said.

"Thank you Hoseok." I said. He nodded. Hoseok, Youngjae, and Jisoo left.

"We will clean up her room." Taehyung said. I clenched my fist while they started cleaning.

"Mark stay with her." I said.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me.

"Don't worry about it." I said and left to get changed.

I put my gun on my belt loop behind me

I put my gun on my belt loop behind me. I grabbed my phone and wallet. I went downstairs.

"Namjoon where are you going?" Jin asked.