22

I woke up and stretched when I felt something heavy. I looked and seen Kana laying sleeping on my chest. I felt her leg between mine. I gulped. I slowly moved. She moved and flipped over, bringing the blanket with her. The shirt lifted up and I seen her underwear. I froze. I shook my head and got up. I walked out of the room and bunped into someone. I fell and groaned.

"Hey man you okay?" Jackson helped me up.

"Um yeah just need some breakfast." I laughed nervously and ran to the kitchen. Jin was cooking. I got coffee and started sipping it.

"Hey Joon you okay?" Jin asked.

"I don't know." I set the coffee down and rubbed my face. Everyone came out except for Kana and Mark.

"Goodmorning." Rosé said. Everyone said goodmorning while I stayed silent drinking my coffee. I couldn't stop thinking about Kana. I spilled coffee on my shirt and pants.

"Ah fuck!" I said and set my coffee down.

"You good?" Yoongi asked. I left to my room while taking off my shirt. I walked in my room and slammed my door. I took my pants off.

"Oh my god. Joon just calm down." I said. I looked up and seen Kana in her bra and underwear getting changed. I turned around. "Um sorry forgot you were sleeping in my room."

"It's okay Joon. I um should've locked the door." Kana said.

"No it's okay." I said. Someone opened the door.

"Hey Namj- oh well I see I interrupted something. I'll let the others know." Jimin and Taehyung ran.

"Fuck!" Me and Kana ran after them. We got to the kitchen and seen everyone.

·Kana's POV·

Everyone looked at us up and down.

"Taehyung and Jimin, it's not what it looks like." I said.

"We think otherwise. Look down." Bambam said. I looked at Namjoon then looked down. I was in my bra and underwear. I hid behind Namjoon.

"Why did you run down here in your bra and underwear?!" Namjoon said and turned to me.

"Excuse me. I was trying to stop Taehyung and Jimin from assuming we had sex!" I said.

"Well go put clothes on!" He said.

"You're not my boss! Why don't you put fucking clothes on too?!" I said.

"Yah don't yell at me missy!" He said.

"Suck my dick and shut up." I said. He pointed at me shocked.

"Wah you are rude. I give you my tshirt, let you sleep in my bed, and this is how you repay me." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"A bra and underwear is like a bikini so I don't care. Would you like me to get undressed right here because I will. I mean you already know what I look like nak-" He covered my mouth and looked at me. He went to my ear.

"That's enough. I also don't want anyone seeing you naked except me. Now be a good girl and get changed. Remember I know how to pleasure babygirl." He said. My heart was beating fast. My eyes widened. I gulped. He took his hand off of me. I stood there just staring at him shocked.

"I feel the sexual tension. It's massive. Might as well fuck each other." Taehyung said. We looked at them.

"I will cut your dick off. Don't mess with me." I said. I left.

"Hey don't stare at her!!" Nmajoon yelled. I had a small smile. I went to my room and seen Mark sleeping. I felt tears but walked to my closet. I picked an outfit and got dressed.

I brushed my hair and walked to Mark

I brushed my hair and walked to Mark. I sat on the bed and looked at him. I held his hand.

"I'm so sorry Mark. I didn't mean to hurt you." I said. I started tearing up and going to Namjoon's room. I knocked and didn't hear anything. I opened it up and it was empty. I closed it and went to his bed. I layed on my stomach and started crying. I didn't know how long I was crying until I heard loud sounds. I got up and went outside of the room to see everyone and JB and Jinyoung holding up Mark.

"Mark you can't be moving and walking." Lisa said. Mark looked at me and moved towards me. He was about to fall but I caught him.

"Mark please go back to my room. You need to rest." I cried. He was a little pale.

"Kana it's not your fault. I w-will n-never be m-mad at you." He said. I got worried.

"Markie please go back to the room." I said. He coughed up blood. My eyes widened.

"I-i love you sis." He said and passed out. Me and him fell on the ground. I held him.

"M-mark." I said. I shook him.

"Kana, we have to take him to the hospital. He might have an infection." Youngjae said. Someone tried pulling me back but I pushed them. I hugged Mark sobbing.

"Mark don't leave me!" I yelled. Someone grabbed me and hugged me. I held onto them and cried.

"It's okay Kana. Let it all out." They rubbed my back.

"Let's go guys." Jennie said. They stopped hugging me. We went to the hospital. They brought Mark to the back. They brought us to a private room. I looked out the window crying. I plugged my headphones in and played my music. I tuned out everyone. I cried while hugging my legs.

·No one's POV·

Everyone looked at Kana with sad eyes.

"I hope he makes it because if not who know what will happen to Kana." Jisoo said.

"He'll make it. I know how he is. I know he will make it." Yugyeom said. Everyone waited and waited. The doctor came in. JB walked up.

"Any of you family of Mark Tuan?" The doctor asked.

"She is." JB pointed to Kana.

"Um well then I need to talk to her." He said. Jimin and Hoseok went to her. Kana looked up.

·Kana's POV·

Someone tapped me. I looked up and seen the doctor. I took my headphones out and ran to him.

"H-how is he?" I looked at him.

"We were able to fix his stitches because he opened them up." He said.

"Okay that's good." I said.

"But." He said. It got silent. I dropped my phone.

"But what? What happened?" I said eagered.