32

·Namjoon's POV·

"Shit." I said and picked up Kana.

"We'll meet you at the hospital." Yugyeom said. I nodded. I looked at Mark.

"I'm coming with you. I'll be in the back with her." He said. I nodded. We put our shoes on and got in our cars. I sped to the hospital. I got there and we got out. We ran inside. A doctor ran to us.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"She starved herself for almost 2 weeks. She passed out at home." I said.

"Relations?" She asked.

"I'm her boyfriend and this is her brother." I said.

"Okay well we will get her back to normal. Don't worry." She smiled. I nodded. They put her on the stretcher and rolled her away. I sat down and rubbed my face and hair.

"Why didn't you tell me Kook?" I looked at him.

"She didn't want anyone to worry. She was scared of losing you and Mark. That was the first time of her coming out of the room to the living room. I tried to get her to eat but couldn't. I promised I wouldn't tell anyone but seeing her like this hurt me so I had to tell you even if she hates me for it. I did it for her safety." Kook said.

"God this my fault. I should have just talked to her." I said.

"She forgave you. She will be okay." Jimin said.

"She may have forgave me but I still hurt her and fought with Mark. I shouldn't have gotten angry. I'm sorry Mark. I see now why you fought me." I bowed.

"I just want my sister happy. When I found out you left that day and she cried and you've ignoring her, it upset me to see her sad and unhealthy. I forgive you and I'm sorry for fighting you." He bowed.

"It's okay." I said. I sat down waiting. We waited an hour.

"Kim Kana?" The doctor said. I ran up.

"I'm her boyfriend. How is she?" I asked.

"She is okay. We hooked her up so she can get nutrition into her body. Please make sure she eats. Another 3 days, possibly less with out food and she could've died from starvation." She said.

"I will. Thank you." I bowed. We went to her room. I seen a tube down her throat. I gulped. I sat down and held her hand lightly.

"Good thing we found out sooner about her condition otherwise we would have found her dead." Youngjae said.

"I hope she will recover quick." Jisoo said. I caressed her face lightly.

"I'll stay by your side from now on. I'll listen before jumping to conclusions. I'm deeply sorry Kana." I said.

"You love her." Mark said. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You love her Namjoon. You're crying because of this. You're protective over her. I will ask you 2 questions. The first is, do you see yourself getting on one knee and proposing to her if you guys weren't in a force marriage already? The second is, would you give up the mafia world when Kana becomes pregnant to protect her and your child or children?" He said.

"Yes I do see myself prposing to her properly and I would give up anything to protect her even my life so yes Mark I do love with all my heart and I would do anything for her." I said. He smiled.

"Good. Now if you do something like this again, I'll make sure you don't have children. Got it." He said. I nodded. Everyone laughed.

·A day later·

I watched Kana and everyone looked.

"She'll wake up." Bambam said.

"I know." I said. I felt movement in my hand. "Kana?" I got up. She slowly opened her eyes. She blinked and then looked at Mark who was holding her other hand. She then turned to me. She started coughing. I pressed the button and a doctor rushed in. Mark and everyone moved out the way. They grabbed the tube and Kana held tight. They took it out slowly. Kana coughed. The doctor moved the bed until Kana gave a thumbs up. I helped her adjust.

"How do you feel Mrs. Kim?" She asked.

"Weak." She said.

"It's understandable since you were asleep for a day. Do you know the reason for starving yourself?" She asked.

"It was my fault. We had an argument and it lead to her not eating." I said. Kana looked at me.

"Well the tube was to get nutrition back in your body to help you while you were asleep. I'll have a nurse bring food for you." She said.

"Oh no worries, I have food already for her." Jin said. The doctor nodded and left. Jin put the food in front of her.

"Kana you scared us." Lisa said.

"I-i'm s-sorry." She coughed. I gave her water. She drank slowly. She held my hand.

"You okay?" I was worried. She looked at me and smiled.

"Come closer." She said. I went closer.

"Closer." She said. I gulped. I went closer. She kissed me. My eyes widened. She backed away. She grabbed my ear and pinched it.

"Ow ow Kana." My voice went a little high.

"Hurt me again Mr. Kim and I'll make sure you have no children. Got it." She said.

"Yes." My voice cracked. Everyone laughed and she let go. I rubbed my ear.

"Wow Mark said the same exact thing to him." Jackson said. Mark and Kana high fived each other.

"Good luck Joon." Jennie said. I scoffed and sat down. Kook went to Kana.

"Kana are you mad at me telling them?" He asked. She set her fork down.

"No you did it to protect me. I would never be mad at you. Come here." She opened her arms slowly. He gave her a hug.

"Love you." She said.

"Love you too." He said and backed away.

·Kana's POV·

I ate and we laughed and talked about Big Bang.

"They might attack again." I said. Everyone looked at me.

"But they got what they wanted. Why would they attack?" Mark asked.

"We will protect you." JB said.

"After I get better, we are going after mothers ring and bracelet." I said and leaned back.

"They were the most powerful mafia. They been doing this a lot larger than us. It's a dangerous mission." Jinyoung said.

"That bracelet and ring is all I have left of her. My father blew up the house. I need it back. I don't care how dangerous it is. If I have to go alone, I will. I'm extremely stealthy. I can get in, grab it, and leave." I said.

"No Kana." Namjoon said.

"Yes Joon." I said.

"Kana what if you get caught? They have a hostage and what if they do what Chanyeol did to you?" Mark asked.

"I can silently kill everyone before I can even get caught. I will train and get stronger so I can carry or fight against them." I said.

"It's dangerous Kana." Jimin said.

"Then a few other can help me and protect." I said.

"I guess we can have a team of six go in stealthy so it isn't too risky having all of us." Youngjae said. I nodded. We came up with a plan.