5

I checked the time. "10 am. Great." I rolled my eyes and turned over. I seen the food. I took my meds and ate it real quick. I got up and chose a comfy outfit. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I went downstairs with my phone and headphones

I went downstairs with my phone and headphones. I went to the library and looked for a couple books to read. I grabbed a couple and turned around to see Namjoon. I screamed and jumped back whole dropping the books. I took out my headphones. I seen the boys rush in.

"What the fuck Namjoon!" I yelled.

"I was just making sure you don't snoop around." I rolled my eyes. I picked up the books. I went past him a little.

"If I wanted to snoop around. I would do it when you are asleep but according to how your system is, if I were to open the room down there or training room, it would let you know who is trying to break in and take a picture." I smirked. I heard him turn around.

"Me on the other hand just wanted to read some books since well I have a controlling loser of a husband that I didn't want." I looked over my shoulder. I seen him clench his jaw. I showed a small smile. I walked past the boys to my room. I set the books down and grabbed one. I put my headphones in and turned my music off. I went down to the kitchen and grabbed some food. I sat at the dining room. I read and ate at the same time. Someome sat across from me. I ignored it. They surrounded me and still ignored it. I finished my food and put a bookmark in my spot. I went to get up but someone pushed me down and blindfolded me. I tried shaking them off me but they picked me up and tied my hands together.

"Namjoon let me fucking go. This isn't funny. I'm not doing anything wrong." I said mad. They didn't say anything. I felt heat all of a sudden. I heard a car door open.

"What the-" Someone put duct tape on my mouth. I kept trying to fight but couldn't. They put me in the vehicle and closed the door. It started moving. After what felt like hours, we finally stopped. They took me out. I got scared.

What the fuck is happening? Did I actually get kidnapped? Please someone save me.

They dragged me and it felt cold all of a sudden. They kept dragging me and then they sat me in a chair and untied my hands. They tied them to the chair and then my legs. They took my blindfold off. I seen people in all black and their faces covered. I started shaking. I made sounds but they left the room and locked it. I couldn't move. I looked around the room. It was blank and had a dimmed light. No windows. Just a door and me sitting in a wooden chair in the middle, tied up.

Come on Kana. Don't be scared. You're stronger than this.

I leaned foward and took the duct tape off.

·Namjoon's POV·

I had an idea. I called up Got7 and Blackpink.

"Boys get in all black and cover your faces." I said.