46

We went to the living room. The front door opened to Yoongi and Jackson. I got up.

"We should take showers." I said emotionless. I went to my room and grabbed clothes. I sat in the shower.

Please don't leave me Namjoon. I need you. Please make it through the surgery.

I couldn't breathe. I cried for so long. The water soon got cold. I got up and cleaned myself not caring how cold the water was. I got out and dried off. I put my clothes on.

I brushed and dried my hair

I brushed and dried my hair. I went downstairs slowly. Everyone looked at me.

"Kana." Mark said. I looked at him. I started crying and fell. He caught me and hugged me.

"I know sis I know. Let it all out." He said. I cried and screamed while holding onto his shirt. I screams were muffled in his shirt.

"I-it h-hurts." I said.

"I know princess. He'll be okay. Namjoon is a tough bastard. He loves you too much to give up on his life." He said. I cried so much that I didn't care anymore.

"I-i don't w-want to l-lose h-him M-mark." I said.

"You won't." He said. He broke the hug and held my face.

"H-he c-can't b-break h-his p-promise." I said.

"Hey hey he won't break his promise. He'll be okay. Just have patience." He smiled. I nodded. I layed in Mark's lap staring at the floor. We were laying against the wall.

·Few hours later·

Jin and Youngjae came in the living room. I got up.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He's stable and stitched up. He can't do anything for about a couple months." Jin said.

"But he lost lost a lot of blood. Doesn't he need more blood." Jimin said.

"It may seem like he lost a lot of blood but he didn't. He should be up by tomorrow." Youngjae said. I nodded.

"We won't be able to leave for Korea until for like another week." I said.

"That's fine. We will all stay here." Jisoo said. I nodded. I grabbed a pillow and went to Namjoon. I lifted his head up and put the pillow under. I sat down and held his hand. I kissed his cheek then layed my head down. I soon fell asleep.

·Next Day at 7pm·

I watched Namjoon. I know everyone was watching us but I didn't care. All I cared about was Namjoon. I played with his hair. I felt his hand move. I got up.

"Babe?" I asked hoping his eyes would open. Everyone came to us. He groaned and opened his eyes slowly. He seen me and smiled. He went to move but hissed.

"You shouldn't try to move." Jin said.

"I'm gonna move. This table is killing my back." He said. We helped him up. I couldn't stop shedding tears. I was so happy he was alive in front of me. He looked at me. He lifted my chin up and kissed me. I kissed back. We broke the kiss. He wiped my tears. I was crying like a little kid.

"Come on baby don't cry. I'm here. I didn't break my promise. I love you." He said softly. He kissed my head.

"I love you too." I said. He hugged me lightly. I took a deep breath.

"Jin is there food for him?" I asked looking at him. He nodded. He left. I cleaned the table and area. He sat down and Jin put the food in front of him.

"Kana you should eat too. You haven't eaten since Jin and Youngjae worked on him." Kook said. I glared at him.

"How long was that?" Namjoon asked.

"It wasn't-" I got interrupted.

"About 24 hours." Bambam said.

"I hate you guys." I said.

"We care about your health also. Eat." JB said. I pouted and sat down mumbling. I crossed my arms. Jin put food in front of me.

"Eat Kana." Namjoon said. I started eating. We finished our food. I helped Namjoon up.

"Where do you want to go babe?" I asked.

"In a comfy bed." He said. I nodded. I helped him up to my room slow so he didn't get hurt.

"Baby you don't have to take care of me. I'm fine." He said.

"No you're injured and got shot by my dad. You're resting and then we are leaving for Korea in a week." I said. He sighed. I got to my room. I helped him lay in bed. I grabbed on of his shirts and put it on him. I grabbed the remoted and put it on his lap. I fixed his pillows while he smiled at me.

"What? Do you need anything? Did I forget something? Should I get Jin?" I asked. He chuckled.

"No baby. I'm okay. Thank you. Now come cuddle next to me and let's watch movies." He said.

"I will. Let me go take a quick shower and then we can watch movies." I said. He nodded. I went to my dresser and got out my undergarments and dress. I went to the bathroom with my phone. I played the music low and started singing. I turned on the water and got undressed. I got in and took a 10 minute shower. I got out and did my night routine. I got dressed.

I dried my hair and brushed it

I dried my hair and brushed it. I went out with my phone. I looked and seen Namjoon staring at me. He gulped.

"Babe you can't so suck it up." I said and put my phone on the charger. I put Justin's bracelet next to my phone.

"I know something you can suck." He said. I choked on air and I looked at him shocked. He pouted.

"No and I don't want to hurt you." I said.

"Pleaseeee I have a boner from you in that outfit and I know for a fact you're not wearing a bra. So just please me kitten?" He asked. I sighed.

👅SMALL SMUT👅

I crawled under the blanket. I pulled his pants and boxers slowly.  I seen his already hard length. I put my hand on it and heard him moan lightly. I licked the tip. I then put his full length in my mouth causing him to put his hand on head. He moaned lightly.

"F-faster babygirl." I quicked my pace and he moaned louder. I felt him move a little shoving it more in my mouth. I jerked while sucking.

"Ah fuck kitten." He moaned louder. I felt him twitch. I went faster and deeper. He then came and I swallowed and licked him clean. I pulled his pants up.

👅End👅

I came from the covers. He looked at me all sweaty. I smirked. I kissed him while holding the wall. He kissed back and I bit his bottom lip and slipped my tongue in. We madeout the broke it so we can breathe. I went to his ear.

"Did I pleasure you daddy?" I bit his ear. He put his hands on my ass and squeezed them. I moaned lightly. He kissed my neck until I moaned. He left hickeys. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. He licked my neck making me shiver and let out a small moan. He went to my ear.

"You sure did babygirl but I can pleasure you too." He said.