29

I slowly opened my eyes. I went to turn over but Namjoon wasn't there. I was confused. "Sorry. I was taking a shower. Good morning." He pecked my lips. I blushed a little. He smiled.

"Good morning." I said. I went to get up but fell. Namjoon helped me up.

"Oops sorry. I guess I was a little rough." He rubbed the back of his neck. He set me down. "Wait." He said. He went back to the bathroom. He turned on the bath. He came back and went out to the hallway. He soon came back with my outfit and set in on the bathroom counter with a towel. I seen him put soap in the bath. I smiled.

"So cute." I said quietly. Namjoon came to me and looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm perfect." I said. He smiled and picked me up. He placed me gently on the tub and turned off the water.

"Anything before I let you have alone time?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head. He kissed my head and left shutting the bathroom door.

"Omo he is so cute when caring. Wow this is a new side of him." I fangirled. I bathed for about 15 minutes. I got out and dried off. I got dressed.

I did my hair and put light makeup on

I did my hair and put light makeup on. I went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass for coffee smiling. "No need to get a glass. Here is your coffee just how you like it." Namjoon handed me my coffee. I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Joonie." I said and sipped my coffee. I looked and seen everyone's eyes widened.

"What's wrong you guys?" Namjoon put his hand around my waist.

"What is this?" Mark asked.

"Oh yeah about that we are dating." I said.

"No wonder you guys were so loud last night." Jungkook sipped his coffee.

"Yeah did you guys forget that we live here also?" Hoseok pointed to us.

"I mean I forgot. I was in the moment. Whoops." I said.

"You had sex." Mark said.

"Yes." I moved a little scared. Mark got up.

"Namjoon!" Mark said. I jumped.

"Run." I said. I set my coffee down and we ran around the house with Mark chasing after us. We got to the pool area.

"I will get you both. You are in trouble missy." He said.

"I mean I got in trouble last night but it was a pretty good punishment." I said.

"That's it Namjoon you're dead." Mark said. We ran around the pool. I looked at Namjoon and we nodded. I stopped and turned around. I grabbed Mark.

"I think you need to cool down big brother." I pushed him in the pool but he dragged me with him. We got to the surface. I hit Mark.

"Yah why you hitting me?"