38

"What's your name man?" Jake asked Namjoon. He ignored him.

"His name is Namjoon. He has some issues but you can ignore him. Let's jam out to music." I put some music on while everyone got know each other. I went to the water. I relaxed until someone swam up. I looked it was Mark and Jimin.

"Kana you keep pissing Namjoon off and everyone is confused." Mark said.

"He started it by being rude and cold to me. He needs to tell me what is wrong. If he keeps being this way then might as well break up." I said.

"Kana no don't do that." Jimin said.

"Oh well." I said. We stayed in the water for a little bit and got out. I dried up and put sunscreen on. A spanish song came on. I started dancing.

"Wait you can dance to Spanish music?" Kevin said. I nodded. He offered his hand and we started dancing.

"Wow you're really good." Kevin said.

"Thank you. I'm a quick learner." I said. We finished.

"Wow I didn't know you could dance to spanish music." Hoseok said.

"Well I did spend like a year here so I learned alot of things." I said.

"What else are you good at?" JB asked.

"Gymnastics." I said.

"Really show us something." Jackson said. I nodded. They watched. I went to a flat part on the beach. I then did a few moves.

"Wow that was awesome." Michael said. I bowed.

"Thank you." I said. We got another spanish song on. Me and Eric danced this time since he knew spanish also. We were dancing until someone pulled me away from Eric. I looked and it was Namjoon. I rolled my eyes.

"It was nice meeting yall but we should probably get home." Namjoon dragged me away. We went to the bathroom section.

"Namjoon let me go." I said. He let me go and turned around.

"Why are you testing me and playing with me?" He asked.

"Excuse me. You're the one who all of sudden went from loving to an asshole." I crossed my arms. Our friends came up to us. He scoffed.

"Yeah I had a reason to be cold when you're being a slut." He said. My eyes widened.

"Namjoon that's harsh." Jimin said.

"You can shut up Jimin, both of you can." He pointed to me and Jimin.

"Hey what did I do?" Jimin said.

"You're my bestfriend fucking around with my girlfriend." Namjoon said.

"What!" Mark said.

"Are you serious Namjoon?! You really think I would cheat on you. I'm not fucking like that. I love you with all my fucking heart and this is how you treat me. Calling me a slut and assuming shit." I yelled.

"Well it's true. I seen how close you and Jimin are. You guys all touchy touchy at the restaurant and you guys leaving to go to Jimin's room for like 10 minutes. Probably having a quickie." Namjoon said. I slapped him with tears in my eyes.

"The restaurant was Jimin checking up on me since I kepted seeing my son. He knew I saw someone. The bedroom was me explaining my nightmare about Justin and telling him I saw him and then didn't. He was comforting me. I didn't want to worry anyone but then you became cold when I was on the verge of crying but guess who was there to comfort me. Jimin. So no Namjoon I wasn't cheating on you. I was scared you would think I was fucking crazy and leave me but turns out I'm just some slut fucking our friend." I said. I put on my clothes and grabbed my back. I put my shoes on and left.

"Kana!" Jimin yelled. I ran to a taxi. I hopped in. I told them my address. He drove. He parked and I payed. I got out and went inside. I went to my room and took a quick shower. I got dressed.

I went to Justin's room and shut the door

I went to Justin's room and shut the door. I layed on his bed and hugged his bear.

"I'm sorry Justin. I wish you were here. Mommy needs you." I cried. I then fell asleep.

·Namjoon's POV·

I stood frozen. I was shocked.

"Nice job Namjoon. You really think I would go after my friend's girlfriend. I'm not like that and I certainly don't like her in that way. You better fix this." Jimin said and ran away. I punched the wall.

"God I'm so fucking stupid." I said.

"Namjoon you said you trusted Kana but right now is proving otherwise. You need to fix what you did to my sister. It better be big and proving how sorry you are because you owe it to her." Mark said. We left to the limo and hopped in. We headed back to the house.

·Jimin's POV·

I got to Kana's house. I ran inside after paying. I looked in her room and didn't see her. I checked everywhere. I then checked Justin's and seen her sleeping holding the teddy bear. I seen her tears. I sighed. I pulled the covers from under her. I tucked her in. I kissed her head. I went to my room to take a quick shower and changed. I went to the living room. I pulled a show up. I heard the door open and footsteps.

"Where is Kana?" Namjoon asked.

"Sleeping in Justin's room. I checked his room last and found her holding his bear and sleeping with tears in her eyes." I looked at him.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I didn't know what came over me. I just got jealous and thought the worst thing." He bowed.

"I'm still upset that you think of me as that friend but I'm more worried about Kana. She needs that apology more that me. She is your girlfriend Namjoon. You can't just assume her of cheating and then calling her a slut. No one wants to hear that from their significant other." I said.

"I know and I will make it up to her. I'm gonna come up with a plan and then you can convince her to go to the place." He said.

"Well with what you did I can convince her to go. Just tell me when to get her ready and what day." I said. He nodded.

"Thank you Jimin." He said and left.